Can I get a dime bag of cheese, please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She probably would have had a cerebral hemmorhage trying to snort the stuff through a rolled up dollar bill.

LOL!! I heard something about this in passing this morning... on another network (KARK Channel 4 LOL!) but didn't pay any attention to it.

What's funny is opening up a thread on an international message board and seeing a link to one of your home-town news stations LOL!

~ Raven ~

Lock that girl up and throw away the key.
After reading the story and looking at the photo,
I have one question....

She's an aspiring model?

jkath said:
Lock that girl up and throw away the key.
After reading the story and looking at the photo,
I have one question....

She's an aspiring model?

Yep!

Remember, she can aspire to it all she wants. Personally I'm an aspiring lotto winner! :-p

John

Un-freaking-believable! Raven, you and the sane folk down there ought to find a way to shut the fools like this up. It's no wonder the stereotype for folks from south of the Mason Dixon is idiotic. The only folks that seem to get in the news are those doing stupid things like this! Gives good folk like you, Raven, a bad rap!

24.gif

BigDog said:
Un-freaking-believable! Raven, you and the sane folk down there ought to find a way to shut the fools like this up. It's no wonder the stereotype for folks from south of the Mason Dixon is idiotic. The only folks that seem to get in the news are those doing stupid things like this! Gives good folk like you, Raven, a bad rap!

Thanks Big Dog :mrgreen:

Unfortunantly I know about half the people Jeff Foxworthy is talking about on a first name basis and most of them make Jethro Bodine look like a Rhodes Scholar (though being from Arkansas perhaps it would be best if I avoided the phrase "Rhodes Scholar" :angel::rolleyes:)

We used to have a great Darwin-esque gene-pool equalizer down here until all these drugs started hitting the street. When I was a boy, if you were too stupid to run a still, it blew up and thinned your idiot hide right out. :ROFLMAO:

~ Raven ~

Raven said:
We used to have a great Darwin-esque gene-pool equalizer down here until all these drugs started hitting the street. When I was a boy, if you were too stupid to run a still, it blew up and thinned your idiot hide right out. :ROFLMAO:

~ Raven ~

and your daily writings are on what site? I love your descriptions!

Wow :LOL: The title alone almost had me on the floor, had I'd just taken a sip of something I would have been window washing the monitor :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom