Can Someone Tape a Show for Us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I know this is a weird request, but if anyone is able to record the Chicago Cubs game that will be on this Wednesday, the 20th, at 7:05 p.m. Central time, we will pay you for the tape/DVD and shipping. I checked our schedule at home (SC) and the game isn't available for viewing in that area. Please let me know! We will be at the game, right behind home plate, and if we do something stupid on TV, we want to see it! LOL We are very excited, as neither of us has ever been to a Cubs game (This is James's first time in Chicago, and I had only been to the Union Station and O'Hare, so I never really was "in" Chicago.).

:)Barbara

I would Barbara but I get broadcast tv and not very good reception. I checked the listings online and I won't be getting the game. Sorry, though I'm sure someone will do it for you. ~Bliss

I want to see someone cramming ballpark dogs and nachos in their face all night. Then I might do it. :LOL:

I don't know if I get it or not. Might be on WGN, which I get, but I never record anything anymore. I'll see if my satellite menu will let me see that far in advance and check back in. I might be able to record it on a VCR I still have....

I would, but, I have nothing to record it with. My VCR is nothing but a clock now and my DVR will record, but, not record to a DVD. Sorry Barbara, you know if I could, I definately would. Someone will be able to though.

See now Pacanis might be able to do it. What a nice guy.
And the rest of us will write tales of woe, our electronics are letting us down, our vcr's are broken, our dvd's won't write, our tv's don't have converter boxes, our antennaes don't pick up much of a signal. They've become fancy remote controlled decorations.:LOL::LOL:
I'm glad I'm not alone! ~Bliss

i'll tape your game fer you if it's on my television. i'll get jake to check & post later.

enjoy your ballgame!!

My satellite network isn't letting me go that far up to check and see if I get the game ....

we can't get chicago games. dagnabbit. we worked well together before, & i'd love to tape thst fer yins!!!

Thanks for trying everyone! It won't be on WGN or we could get it. I noticed it is on DISH's alternate channels, but they are not available in the Charlotte area. I have also asked our daughter Nancy to check into it. She will probably check her email right after the game! LOL

My satellite network isn't letting me go that far up to check and see if I get the game ....
It's only in two days--our DISH lets us check for a week. I do know that it's not on WGN though--I already checked. It is only on their Alternate Channels.

Back
Top Bottom