Can you add another prayer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
I helped a friend of mine deliver her baby 13 years ago tomorrow. He's been having MAJOR pain in his back. They found a tumor at the base of his spine where all the nerves are bundled together. Apparently it's a fairly large tumor and most times these tumors are benign. They are doing surgery next week as it must be removed or it could eventually paralyze him. The doctor didn't want to wait. Can you keep Jonah in your prayers please?

Thanks!

You guys are the greatest! She only hit me twice during her labor and delivery :mrgreen: - I soooooooo deserved ONLY one of them! :angel: I guess a person in the throws of delivery doesn't want to hear "oh my, that's gonna give her trouble later" :ohmy: :ermm:

Elf,
Jonah has thoughts and prayers coming his way..Prayers for his mom as well..Please, let us know how he is doing.How wonderful they have you as their friend.

kadesma

Elf yes I will pray for him and his family. This must be terrible on his mom, as it is for you too I imagine.

Elf,
good wishes, good thougts and many prayers up to and beyond tuesday.

kadesma

Of course you have my prayers, too! It's going to be a very long week for the family and I also pray they can deal with it with as little anxiety as possible.

Jonah came through surgery with flying colors - they don't see anything suspicious - everything was sent to pathology - so far all looks great! :)

He's cutting up and wanting to call everyone! All is well.

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom