Canada Has A Burger Stuffed With Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think peanut butter spread on the bun top might be good, skipping the chocolate, and make sure the bacon is nestled on top of the burger too.

The majority of them look delicious. But they just go to show why BK and MacDonald's have been so successful all these years. You can pick up their product and take a bite of the whole thing.

The ones in the pictures look delicious but have to be deconstructed first and served with a full set of eating utensils. I want to be able to enjoy my food without having to work myself into exhaustion first. :angel:

Yeah, a lot of those are awfully big. But, the burger week is a special occasion and they would be fun for once in a blue moon.

Sounds horrid to me, but it's in Ontario. :rolleyes:

In Montreal we are more likely to put foie gras on a burger. Here's how Montreal goes crazy making burgers: A sneak peek at Montréal's 2015 Burger Week Too bad I didn't know about this in time to go taste some of these burgers.

We had a restaurant here in Vancouver (owned by Canada's first "Iron Chef" winner Rob Feenie) that sold foie gras burgers...for $99 each!

This is our infamous burger chain - they started out on the beaches. http://www.verasburgershack.com/

Yeah, a lot of those are awfully big. But, the burger week is a special occasion and they would be fun for once in a blue moon.

They should be paired together, that burger and Blue Moon beer. The former sounds disgusting and the latter is disgusting.:angel:

I would never waste a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup like that. I think the Reeses cup is perfect just the way it is.

It's just another example of all the jun..er..stuff that many restaurants are adding to burgers. I would rather have my fries and onion rings stay crispy and my coleslaw cold.

We have something like that here on City Hall Plaza each summer. One is for the best chili, ice cream, clam chowder, chicken wings, bar food, etc. You have to pay a price to enter, then get to sample all of the entrees for free. Well worth the entry fee if it is your favorite food. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom