Candy cross-section quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I got 6 / 20. But then, that's actually pretty good, because I only recognised 3 / 20 names! (Mars, Snickers and Kitkat). The others are why I want to visit America one day. The French may have baguettes, Italy had pasta and pizza - you have candy ;) (plus, of course, many more reasons to visit!)

Also, a milky way bar here, does NOT have a caramel top layer. That one really threw me off.

I am surprised to get 8/20, I can't remember the last time I had a chocolate bar. Also, I have never heard of many of them. Must be an American test.

I am surprised to get 8/20, I can't remember the last time I had a chocolate bar. Also, I have never heard of many of them. Must be an American test.

I never heard of some of them either - I got 10 right and guessed on about half of those.

Guess I am older than some becasue I recognized all but maybe one or two of the candies. I used to LOVE "Zero" bars!! Very hard to find these days. Zagnut's too.

I hardly ever eat candy bars anymore, though. I still have some of the minis left over from Halloween.

I got 12/20.

Same as the good Dr., 14 right out of 20. Sign of a misspent youth. I have never even heard of some of those candy bars.

16/20 Gee I knew there was a test out there somewhere that I would pass!

This was a lot of fun. I like that they made it a challenge by using similar candy bars for the answers in each one. not a dumbed-down candy quiz!

I can't believe I only got 15/20. I don't think I have ever had a 5th Avenue, and it looked like a Butterfinger, so I got that one wrong. The KitKat looked more chocolaty than it was, so I got it wrong. I eat Score bars, but the top of this one didn't look smooth, so I missed that one. The top of the Nestle' Crunch looked more like a Hershey product, so I said Krackle. And I have never had a Take 5, so I missed that one.

I kind of wish I were only able to score 4/20, with 3 of them being guesses!!! :LOL:

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom