"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 07-28-2005, 08:00 AM   #1
Executive Chef

Cards

http://www.askclaudia.com/cards/birthcard.htm

Old 07-28-2005, 08:49 AM   #2
Head Chef

checked it out and parts of it was true for me but not much truth in it for my hubby. Interesting tho.

Old 07-28-2005, 01:04 PM   #3
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife

The Artist

Spades have issues concerning will, work and health. Three of Spades have the opportunity for great success in their life if they are willing to work for it. They have a heavier load than most, but if they work hard, they will receive blessings. The Three of Spades can represent indecision about work or health and they should watch their health carefully. The more they worry about their health, often the worse their condition gets ,so they have a responsibility to watch their thoughts and feelings. They have to be careful not to stretch themselves too thin or get too stressed out. They have the opportunity for great business success. If they are clear about what is most important to them in their life, everything they need and want will come to them. They have a tendency to tell half-truths or stories to make their lives easier, but they usually get caught.
The Three of Spades is very creative and romantic. They need a partner they can share their interests with. They have fears of abandonment and rejection that they must deal with. They often have multiple partners.

lol... I don't think I like this much.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:28 PM   #4
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie

The Mentally Creative Card

Clubs are very mental. Communication and thoughts are very important to them. The Jack of Clubs can be very creative, dishonest or a combination of the two. They are brilliant people. They dislike pettiness and tend to be somewhat impatient with the failings of others. They are never at a loss for ideas, some of which will bring them huge financial returns. They can be irresponsible and in some cases, dishonest. In relationships, they need someone who is there friend first, and who will allow them some freedom to do and be themselves. If they have this, they are faithful and devoted. The men are excellent lovers and the woman excellent companions.

Okay most everything is true except I'm not very creative and I'm not dishonest...unless I have to be to save my hide from my parents lol.