Cat Cora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Anyone else think Cat Cora kicks small cute animals? :rolleyes: Seriously, she looks a TAD non..... ahhhhhhhh...... nice. I would LOVE to try her dishes though! :)

She looks a bit rough around the edges. I wouldn't want her mad at me.

She looks like someone can hold her own. People tell me I look mean but I'm really not. Just remember that looks can be deceiving.

Any woman who's trained in a professional culinary program comes away with some hard edges; whether she shows them on the surface or not. Restaurant kitchens are notoriously male oriented. Even sweet little Sara Moulton tells of some nightmare stories during her time in France.

Personally, I think Cat's great! Love both her attitude and her food!

She was brought up in Jackson, Mississippi, and has a very pleasant demeanor and fun loving cooking style on the Iron Chef. She has a lovely voice and smile. At the end of the cooking session (always just ahead of time) she and her sous chefs down a glass of ouzo and say "Opa".

I remember a watching a short series (can't remember the name) where celebrity chefs coached celebrity non-chefs in cooking. The celebrity non-chefs included a few actresses, models and beauty contest winners. I thought Ms. Cora was the most attractive and likable woman on the show.

Back
Top Bottom