Cat Lovers Check this out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sleep with a spray bottle by the bed! I figure by the time they have done the damage, there is very little point in me giving in to them. They have to break glass (or each other) for me to give in. Mind you, when desperate for more sleep, I also trick them by starting to walk out of my bedroom, they all tear out of the room to be the first out of the door... but I just shut the bedroom door on them. Takes them a few minutes to realise that not only am I not coming after them, but they can't get back in! It is amazing how they all settle down after that.

In case anyone thinks that we're slug abeds, our darling furchild would start this nonsense about throwing himself into the blinds around 5am in the morning. I'm an early riser---DH is not. My aim became quite good,btw, and Bilby, just like you I would lead the Pied Piper procession out of the bedroom to gleefully slam the door behind their butts and you're right it became quiet after that-----because if you let them out at 5am then they'd be waking you up at 4am down the road. By 6-7am I'd be awake and cheerfully let them out by the back door. Hubby would still be asleep, however. Yes, I think a spray or two in his direction would be most helpful, too. :ROFLMAO:

Expatgirl, I am also an early riser usually waking before dawn but if I get up then, the cats will want to go out and they have to wait until it is light enough for them to be seen, probably 15 mins after dawn or so. So I pretend to be asleep for as long as I can. Otherwise they all decide that I will never be letting them out and they really must go to the toilet NOW so they will all take their turns running in and out of the litter trays. That means I'll have more chores to do than normal, so I figure it is better to feign sleep and spare the litter, cos amazingly, they miraculously don't need to go quite so desperately while I am still asleep!

Hahaha! My cat does that! Except instead of whipping out a baseball bat, he bites my hair and tugs on it. Crazy kitty. :LOL:

Hehe,the cat bites your hair and tugs on it is very cute.I like this Crazy kitty very much.
Cat is the best pet because it is the brother of tiger.haha.

:LOL:My cats,Chico and Cassandra,tell me that they're hungry by knocking down whatever is on my nightstand, and then by walking all over me.The little angels:angel:

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 176
Back
Top Bottom