Cat lovers, I need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember giving Petramalt to my first, who was long haired. He happily licked it off my finger.

Smudge hates the Petramalt, we have to hold her down and smear it on her paws so she'll lick it off. Latté, who doesn't have a hairball problem wants it and will take it right out of the tube.

I willbe the voiceonthe otherside. I ama cat person and this does not sound right. If it was a child you would head to the doctor, so head to the vet. While times are tight the cat deserves proper medical care and not guessing from people on the Internet.

I just heard the voice on the other side. It was ominous.
Scary, weird..........be careful.

I had a cat, she barfed up some stomach worms, it was disgusting. Although probably not fully formed stomach worms when she ate whatever caused it, they were fully formed when she barfed them up. The cat's digestive system will have them barfed up rather than let it get into her system.
Have her wormed. Brush her.
Don't tell me this is gross, I already know that.

I willbe the voiceonthe otherside. I ama cat person and this does not sound right. If it was a child you would head to the doctor, so head to the vet. While times are tight the cat deserves proper medical care and not guessing from people on the Internet.
+1

Back
Top Bottom