Cat Poo Coffee...seriously

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, here's another reason to be thankful I have the job I do. How would you like to be a bean harvester? :sick:

BC

StirBlue said:
Maybe this should have been posted under appliance thread for the coffee bean grinder. :LOL:

1.gif

StirBlue said:
Maybe this should have been posted under appliance thread for the coffee bean grinder. :LOL:

I've changed my mind StirBlue - your suggestion is absurd - it's a coffee ROASTER, not a grinder :mrgreen:

Hahah thats funny!
I'm gonna go with GB on his point.
People eat things that digest the food... so why not the digested food, it's still food.
We get more ideas from more rediculous things.

I wouldn't actual try that though. Just so we're clear.

Hey Sushi, I got WoW for Christmas. Once my computer gets repaired I'm starting it. Woo! Undead Rogue.

Does that include cream & sugar. I am not going to wonder where the cream is coming from. I am not going to wonder where the cream is coming from. I am not going to wonder where the cream is coming from. I am not going to wonder where the cream is coming from.
And, I am not going to say it out loud! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

cafe alamid

It is an expensive coffee in Indonesia. Actually the civet cat supposedly eats only the very ripe coffee berries as the flesh are quite sweet and then the seeds pass throught the digestive system undigested. The beans are raosted the same way as regular coffee.

In the Philippines we would find civet poo around river banks and they are in a dried state and all you do is give it a crush with your fingers. The poo turns into powder and the beans inside is intact.

This particular coffee is now sold and exported abroad and is called 'cafe alamid ' (meaning wild cat) I think they now keep civet cats in large cages and feed them ripe coffee berries. (i'm not so sure) They are very expensive.

yes some foods would appear quite gross to some cultures and held in high esteem in others.

I like bagoong (fermented shrimp paste ) but others abhor it and could'n stand the smell. Same is true with Balut. Filipinos love it but they won't eat rabbit and very few like lamb.

I can't eat natto (fermented slimey soy beans but my japanese wife loves it.

They featured restaurants in the states serving fried muskrats... I won't touch them.

to each his own.....

ponchit

My 2 cats are already Hyperactive, and I`m going to give then Coffee as well!

I think Not! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom