Catina 1929 - 2014; Our Fishing Vessel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rocket, if I have treated you badly, I apologize. Yes, I saw what you are saying here. Romania is an ally of America and I did see that and feel of hope now.

That song is very interesting and exactly appropriate to this situation. I have never seen this until now. Thank you!

Papa is going through as with all the plans of our Catina II. The engineer and the architect have made the first preliminary plans and Papa sent this to my email but I don't have the program to open this. My Windows 8.1 isn't compatible to a very odd Romanian program. He will have to mail the paper blueprints so he has sent them through the 5-day delivery.

That American Navy vessel looks extremely dangerous! This is very good!

I have cried and fussed and become so frustrated and unhappy and worried and scared I have had to step away today. Yes, I said we will see but that didn't mean I was calm of this.

I'm calm now but I do mean I'm calm this time. I have had the most wonderful and loving support from my sweet friends here, who speak of truth and kindness and encourage me to see when I am wrong and going to a bad direction.

I must leave this to the powers which are there, and all we can do here is pray. My family and the crew do not believe me to be lazy or selfish, so that is a very large relief.

I'll obey my parents and I'll just keep a watch of this and hope and pray that in July there will be no issues of travel to Romania.

I wish I could be there now but we can't. I have turned my thoughts away from this a small bit. I received an "A" in Remedial English again, and a 100 of my American History essay today, and we prayed for Romania and all the Black Sea before DA went to sleep.

Sometimes life is so scary. I think this makes one need to grow up so I have much work to do upon myself.

With love,
~Cat

Last edited:
UCK!!!!!

Blueprints!!! There are so many I could insulate the attic with them! They arrived in a huge cardboard tube today.

I hate growing up!

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom