Cats and sheets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's even more funny because this is my son and his girlfriend. The cats really love to be tossed around like that.

They also like it when David puts them in the laundry basket and then spins it around as fast as he can. They jump out when it stops and then jump right back in for more.

Oh gosh, you have silly kitties! One of our cats is like Thomas - he likes to have the bed made right on top of him, and then burrows out. But I've never seen anything like bouncing kitties - I'll have to show it to my daughter; she'll love it!

Funny! Our dogs do that every time I make the bed. They both just jump up on the bed and plop down in the middle preventing me from being able to make the bed, LOL.

While watching that, it reminded me a lot of my wife and I ( way back when) when we used to do that with our cats. We also once got a Roaster pan for an engagement gift. Being vegetarians, we had no use for it, so we used to let the cats lay in it as a bed. While they were laying in it, we would slide the thing all over the place with the cats laying in it. You would think they would have taken off, but they would just old on tighter and enjoy the ride. Thanks for sparking my memories ..

You're welcome larry! I'm so glad that this is making others smile too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom