Cat's Had a Bad Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MammaCat, I'm so happy to hear that! Her sweet nature comes through virtually for us, so I'm sure people who know her in person are charmed by her. I'm glad she has friends there and your visit to look forward to.

Last edited:
MammaCat, before I even got to this part of your post
.....I think the people at the hospital from where we adopted Cat forgot to tell us she has a spine of steel.
Thank you all for being with her on this. She will be back soon, I think. She is resolved and firm and is going to see this through.

MammaCat

I was thinking: "our" Cat has a spine of steel and a marshmallow heart. :heart: I hope you don't mind we think of her as our Cat just as much as your own. She's a dear young woman, and she has us laughing or crying right along with her. We're here to listen and support, but never judge. And I'm especially happy she has friends at college that she never realized were there. Sounds like they'll keep her safe. We're so happy that she found us here at Discuss Cooking.

I got from a very reliable source the following news.

Someone had put a letter up in the student union telling of Cat's ordeal, and to sign this to support Cat. There are 107 signatures on it.

Cat does not know yet, at least not until she reads this.

Also when the boys who slashed her tires, the school called the parents and they were packed up and removed from the premises immediately. They will be going to court in November. YEA! :angel:

Someone had put a letter up in the student union telling of Cat's ordeal, and to sign this to support Cat. There are 107 signatures on it.

Also when the boys who slashed her tires, the school called the parents and they were packed up and removed from the premises immediately. They will be going to court in November. YEA! :angel:

Addie, I have not seen of this. Are you certain of this? From where did you see of this?

I do not know of this. It could be false.

With love,
~Cat

Cat, I'm so glad your horrid story had a happy ending! What a tough but caring young lady you are, we are all so proud of you!

Cat, it isn't false. Addie is correct. We received a call from the Dean of Women and that letter is up on the bulletin board with 107 signatures. I asked Addie to post it so it would be a surprise.

I got you! With help from Addie!

Love,
MammaCat

Cat, it isn't false. Addie is correct. We received a call from the Dean of Women and that letter is up on the bulletin board with 107 signatures. I asked Addie to post it so it would be a surprise.

I got you! With help from Addie!

Love,
MammaCat

Addie and Mamma, this can not be right. I do not know so many people of the university. Yes, I do have the nice ones who are helping me to be strong but I do not know 107 people.

With love,
~Cat

Cat, it is true. You don't understand that your ordeal has affected others. Not just upon this website, but at your university. You have decided to take a stand against bullying, and you have Cat's Posse and other students have signed this to support you and to end the bullying. Cat, listen to me!! You have started something that may save a life.
Stop underestimating what you have done. You have created an awareness of bullying. You need to look at this and understand what you have started. You did something wonderful, dearest girl. And no one on this website will disagree.
I love you, my Catarina.

Mamma

Cat, it is true. You don't understand that your ordeal has affected others. Not just upon this website, but at your university. You have decided to take a stand against bullying, and you have Cat's Posse and other students have signed this to support you and to end the bullying. Cat, listen to me!! You have started something that may save a life.
Stop underestimating what you have done. You have created an awareness of bullying. You need to look at this and understand what you have started. You did something wonderful, dearest girl. And no one on this website will disagree.
I love you, my Catina.

Mamma

I did not think of this, Mamma. I am very embarrassed. No, I do not want anyone else to be bullied in any way. It hurts to be bullied.

I shall try to be strong of this. No one ever deserves of for the tires to be cut or of any other mean things.

Why do boys get so angry when if they do ask you of a date, and you say no?

With love,
~Cat

Thank you all for your support of me. I am no longer worried of anything. I am okay, but I shall be to take offense of bullying.

The nice friends of school think of a website of this against bullying. They told me as such. Should I find a place for this?

With love,
~Cat

Glad to hear this vandalism and bullying is getting a lot of attention at the university, Cat. Hopefully this will make others think twice before acting in such a horrific manner. Good to see you're in good spirits. Be well and best of luck to you with your education. :)

I thank all of you so very much for caring of me. I shall be strong of this. I think I need a website of the bullying of others.

Do any of you know of where I can find a free or cheap website for this? I need to help others.

With love,
~Cat

What exactly do you want to do with the website? A FaceBook page or a Google+ page or a Yahoo group might work.

I need a place for the ones who have been bullied or those who need help from the bullies. I want a place where there is support and good help to those who are suffering of bullies.

I need a place as of this website for those who suffer of this.

With love,
~Cat

Creating and nurturing a place like that takes a lot of time and energy, and you would be reinventing the wheel. There are already websites like that out there. It might be more helpful to volunteer to help out on one of those in some way, rather than create something new that would compete. Here are some examples:

I'm Getting Bullied

https://m.facebook.com/BEENBULLIED?id=184080621685509

ReachOut.com USA Information and support for young people going through tough times.

Thank you GG for finding these site for Cat. I am sure she can do some good at any one of these. :angel:

Good.

Back
Top Bottom