Celebrations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my daughter who is graduating from college this year and wants to go on to law school has earned a fellowship for the next 2 years.....lots of folks applied for this job and I think that she got it 'cause she's got a big mouth.....she and her significant other competed quite well in international debates and she's been working in the California Women's Prisons system for the last 3 years.....she is known for her work in prison reform.....she'll never make $ that is for sure.......she will work pro bono for women in prison...I know her too well...well, after the two years she plans to go to law school
Wow! Congrats on this, expat! Besides her "big mouth", she must be freakin' smart to get that fellowship!!!! And just think, when she's a lawyer, you can really cut loose cuz she'll be able to get you off in court!:LOL:

sorry, y'all for some reason, the link above ends with --she's and will not work. If you delete this, it will work. I will try it one more time below but if the same thing happens, that will work.
News Release, News and Events, Claremont McKenna College
LOL I didn't notice this second link, but I worked my way around the site and found the article. I really admire all she has done. I can give a speech, but debating is not something I could ever do.

:)Barbara

well, Barbara, you are a computer whiz......sorry for my horrible computer skills....thank god, she didn't inherit that gene.....she however she does have the my la boca muy grande...heeeheeeheee.......yep, she found a really nice guy in the process =---her debate partner....we're looking forward to meeting Charlie at her graduation

YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!
I finally got a job!!!!
Three dollar raise from the last job!!
Full time instead of 8 silly hours a week!!
9 miles from home instead of 18!!
Nicer cleaner office!! Quiet with no car noise or paint smells!!!!
Very casual, I can wear jeans and tee-shirts!!

I'll be working with a company that does recruiting for Microsoft.
I'm pretty excited.

WooHoo, PDS! Full time, a big raise, closer to home AND jeans friendly???? (Do you need an assistant?) I'm so happy for you and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!
I finally got a job!!!!
Three dollar raise from the last job!!
Full time instead of 8 silly hours a week!!
9 miles from home instead of 18!!
Nicer cleaner office!! Quiet with no car noise or paint smells!!!!
Very casual, I can wear jeans and tee-shirts!!

I'll be working with a company that does recruiting for Microsoft.
I'm pretty excited.

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
img_598678_0_a06b7a2e384f2ada8d87eaca8ac62167.jpg

lol.. seeing my clothing optional body will surely get me fired!!!

Thanks for the laugh Barbara.

Back
Top Bottom