Celebrations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL:Oh I know that kind of "help" real well..."Mommy I wanna help!" and before I know it theres more junk out then when I originally started!!:LOL:I was teasing ya, I would do the same thing, in fact my hubby always yells at me, he thinks I should take a bath or a nap or something along those lines. In the end theres always something that needs to be done.
Whatever you do, have fun...I'll just be sitting here listening to my kids screaming as they run around the house:ROFLMAO::LOL:

I have 1 hour. No more screaming. YAY!
DH says I should come downstairs and nap.
I dont think so!!!! That's totally wasted QUIET!!!

I had to work later than usual yesterday and didn't get home until almost 10. I was thinking in my head all the things I had to do....make the border's lunch and coffee for today, fold and put away the three loads of laundry SIL did for me, write up my list for today's work and get out the food and utensils I needed to take, etc.

My little celebration? DD and SIL folded the laundry, did coffee and lunch and DD even did the list up for me (she has been helping in my business for a few years now) and SIL filled my basket with everything that wasn't refrigerated! They also went to the store and bought some groceries..... with their own money!!!!!

What a happy change from the day before. :)

Well, we were trying to meet with them but didn't get a chance, though they knew I was upset. Mostly it was an epiphany!

hey dont look a gift horse in the mouth!!
(or really any horse for that matter.....)

My naughty son Nick showed up last night to help for a couple of days with the renovation of the guest house and announced he is getting married! He and his SO have been living together for 6 years, but it was still a big surprise. It will be the first of my children to get married. If any of you have advice on how to be a good MIL, I think I'm going to need help.

I think you need no advice Terry, you will be just perfect!
Congrats!

Wow Terrry - a wedding is always exciting news ! I agree with Suziquzie that you'll be a great MIL ! My sister who's son got engaged a couple of months ago always says the hardest thing is the fine line between not interfering but giving advice when needed (they're only 23) She's fortunate in that she gets along very well with her future DIL !
Congratulations !

I had to work later than usual yesterday and didn't get home until almost 10. I was thinking in my head all the things I had to do....make the border's lunch and coffee for today, fold and put away the three loads of laundry SIL did for me, write up my list for today's work and get out the food and utensils I needed to take, etc.

My little celebration? DD and SIL folded the laundry, did coffee and lunch and DD even did the list up for me (she has been helping in my business for a few years now) and SIL filled my basket with everything that wasn't refrigerated! They also went to the store and bought some groceries..... with their own money!!!!!

Woohoo, LP.......they must have heard Momma Vesuvius rumbling in the distance.........you need to rumble more..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they sound like very wise offspring indeed.......

Congratulations. As one on the recieving end of a great mother in law, my advice is to be yourself and let DIL be herself. It won't be too difficult if they have been together for 6 years.

We decided to get married last Thursday. Done deal. :)
You little minx:LOL: I'm so happy for you. The very best of everything to you both...May your time together be full of love, laughter, sweetness and just a little vinegar...:LOL:

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom