Celebrity Baby Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
Is it me or does it seem everytime there's a new "Hollywood"
baby their names are getting worse ?
An ex spice girl just had a baby and named it...

BLUEBELL MADONNA ????????????????

Poor kid

Not a name, but did you see in the news that someone wants a national holiday decreed for the date anjolina's baby is born? Whatever country they are in right now must have a shortage of holidays.

She's in Africa somewhere. Namibia maybe ?
A holiday for that ??? What is this world coming too ?

Last edited:
While some creative names are quite beautiful, I do wonder if parents really consider the implications of a truly far fetched name when they bestow it upon their child (such as Chris Martin's daughter "Apple"). I say have fun with baby names, but leave things like "Bluebell" for your pet (saying this as "PG" as I can, think of what that name reminds you of - poor, poor little child).

Even though it is just fictional, my favorites still come from George Castanza...

Soda

and

Seven

Last edited:
Piccolina said:
I say have fun with baby names, but leave things like "Bluebell" for your pet (saying this as "PG" as I can, think of what that name reminds you of - poor, poor little child).
:huh:
Tinkerbell? Taco bell?:-p

Forget the celebreties look around us, people are going nuts. My wife's cousin named the daughter Farmer, :ohmy: how weird is it?

CharlieD said:
Forget the celebreties look around us, people are going nuts. My wife's cousin named the daughter Farmer, :ohmy: how weird is it?
:huh: That is very wierd, Charlie.

Well... even among more traditional names, I could never understand any parents who would call their own children "Dick" or "Gay"...

urmaniac13 said:
Well... even among more traditional names, I could never understand any parents who would call their own children "Dick" or "Gay"...

My sister's middle name is Gaye. I never asked my mom why she chose that name. It doesn't bother my sister though.

texasgirl said:
My sister's middle name is Gaye. I never asked my mom why she chose that name. It doesn't bother my sister though.

It is true that the word "Gay" should mean something else originally (which is happy and cheerful, a meaning that is positive and lovely...) than what people would immediately think when they hear it. It shouldn't really be that way, but unfortunately kids in school usually don't have that sort of considertaions...:ermm: I am glad that your sis is happy with her middle name though!!

Others are going 'fruity' I have heard of Peaches and Apples.Angelina and Brad are in Namibia, there is talk of giving their baby a name from Namibia. Yes there is talk of a national holiday,something is certainly wrong with the world, noone declared a national holiday when any of us were born? Or am I wrong? Anyone out there?

Gay is a Scottish surname. I have a friend who rejoices in said name.... She doesn't mind it, but her two brothers certainly do :)

I scored a 24 on the test and I truly don't follow celebrity stuff at all. I couldn't help but hear a couple of them, like Apple, but I just picked out a name that sounded like it would come from these people, and was right on all but 2. They are more predictable than I thought.

BC

Jikoni said:
noone declared a national holiday when any of us were born? Or am I wrong? Anyone out there?
Well, I did get Thanksgiving when I was born, but I'm thinking it was there about 190 years before me:rolleyes:

And don't forget madonna's son, Rocko. (or is it Rocco?) Either way, he sounds like a mobster from the Flintstones.

Then there's Cher's daughter, Chastity.

Back
Top Bottom