Celebrity Name Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wacko: not sure how "Lester Young" follows "Michael Douglas." might be a good idea to reread the first post of this thread that details how the game works. :)
Yolanda King

O.K. here's the jist of the game.
ChefJune's post was....

Yoland King

So now I must think of a celebrity who's first name starts with K from the first letter of the last name on the previous post. So my response will be....

Kathy Bates

Now the next person needs to name a celebrity who's first name starts with B from the name Bates. See the pattern here?

How about a couple of "B's", bobby bonds
Apparently my way out of sequence "Lester Young" post was mea culpa, forgot to refresh the browser, apologies for such an egregious mistake.
FYI the folowing post of "Linda Lovelace" also not following the rules, we're all gonna have to pay more attention. or this game will go to the dogs with all the contraveners!

We should all just relax and play nicely together. This is a game after all. It's intended for amusement purposes. No life and death decisions being made here.

BOBBY BONDS

Mantovani, conductor with countless strig-laden albums. Not sure he had a first name!
May I make a suggestion, that when naming celebs of a lesser luminary scale, that a brief comment explaining who they are would be very helpful to the 'not so informed, definitely including me.
Thank you

Perhaps it was Annunzio Paolo Mantovani of whom you speak......

Mark Twain.........
Going off Mark TwainLOL how about that, he has a first name after all, but will always remain the solo "Montovani" in the hearts and minds of his fans who like another one-named celeb, "Cher", believe he was born that way. Come to think of it, that's kinda the ultimate recognition, be known by only one name and everybody knows who you are!
Twyla tharp, I suppose almost everybody knows she's a choreographer, so for those who don't...

Back
Top Bottom