Charlie's big trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's a great idea, barbara. thanks!

any pics of thomas, babe?

our newest male cat, mush (aka the mushketeer, or the mushine gun) and our oldest male, hercules, will have a shot of old cat milk in thomas's honour.

mush, the norwegian forest cat:
img0644v.jpg

and herc, the maine coon:
img3038c.jpg

btw, even after being "fixed" herc still likes to get it on with the dirty laundry. he grabs a piece of clothing in his teeth, the sweatier the better, drags it into the living room and does his thing with it as he sends out ghostly moans.

My cat Oscar does the same thing except with a small cat mat that a friend made for him. He usually brings it to the top of the stairs while we are sleeping and goes to town. Waking to cat moans kinda messes with your head!:ROFLMAO:

Beauties PrincessFiona! Chocolate point?

Yes, she is. When she was tiny, she was much creamier colored, looked like a coffee as you were stirring the cream in. Latte' is just a very nice little girl and almost always polite.

We got her after some freak threw her away in a parking lot.

Last edited:
charlie is a treat glutton. gave him some twice this a.m. put the bag on end table. while i was in the kitchen he got it onto floor and spilled them out. guess he wants to be prepared. thomas is beyond playing with things. charlie will slap anything around. he finds strange things, must be under the sofa or ? have no idea how they got there. he makes me laugh a lot.

I find things that takes me forever to identify, I don't know how or where the cats get them.

When we left for our 3 day vacation there was not a single mousie to be found, when we got back, all of them were in the middle of the bed. Kitty offerings for Hoomins to come home, I guess. LOL!

I find things that takes me forever to identify, I don't know how or where the cats get them.

When we left for our 3 day vacation there was not a single mousie to be found, when we got back, all of them were in the middle of the bed. Kitty offerings for Hoomins to come home, I guess. LOL!

:)

Kitties do the darndest things (to paraphrase Art Linkletter)

My Shreddy is 14 years old today. We gave him "tuna water", some tuna, and catnip. The tuna water is gone. The tuna looks untouched. There isn't much he considers a treat.

IMG_2098.JPG

My Shreddy is 14 years old today. We gave him "tuna water", some tuna, and catnip. The tuna water is gone. The tuna looks untouched. There isn't much he considers a treat.

<fingers itching for a tummy rub> What a beautiful feline companion!

<fingers itching for a tummy rub> What a beautiful feline companion!

Be ware of the tummy rub requests from Shreddy. He's one of those tom cats who shows his tummy in hopes of having an arm to attack. Yeah, I think he's beautiful too, but I'm biased. He's a wonderful snuggler.

Be ware of the tummy rub requests from Shreddy. He's one of those tom cats who shows his tummy in hopes of having an arm to attack. Yeah, I think he's beautiful too, but I'm biased. He's a wonderful snuggler.

I met a huge gray, long haired, who did the same thing, luckily he had been declawed before he was rescued...or I would be armless. He did make me jump at first! I asked his hoomin how long he would let me pet and ruffle him...he said, "How long do you have?" as he handed me a brush.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom