Charlie's big trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
the cat that was left on my door step is going to the vet on the 26th. there he will be nurtured. not a moment to soon. he is starting to think he is a tom cat. he has grown to be a big cat. still siamese marking but is about half Persian, i think. huge feet. been awhile since i have had a cat nurtured. hope all goes well. :):)

Thanks, Babe for taking care of Charlie so well! So he's getting big, huh? It's always a surprise when they fill out and grow up. My Latte' was, by description, a little boy Himalayan...instead I got a chocolate point female Siamese.

nurturingpresent participle of nur·ture (Verb)
1. Care for and encourage the growth or development of.
2. Cherish

I'd say you have it exactly right, Babe!:)

I call them as I see them! I do appreciate you're taking in the loveable ball of floof! AND giving him a loving home.

the cat that was left on my door step is going to the vet on the 26th. there he will be nurtured. not a moment to soon. he is starting to think he is a tom cat. he has grown to be a big cat. still siamese marking but is about half Persian, i think. huge feet. been awhile since i have had a cat nurtured. hope all goes well. :):)

I guess, it is like Garfield. :)

charlie is a totally different cat. thomas and i are very pleased. no peeing in forbidden places. thomas because charlie is not attacking him every five minutes.

I am delighted to read that.

I had a neutered female and later got a male kitten and had him neutered. I still had to put up with the peeing contests. Unfortunately, they didn't stop until my female cat died. She was the instigator - she had occasional fits of inappropriate peeing before I got the kitten. I did consider having her put down, but I just didn't think capital punishment was appropriate for peeing, even if it was on my books.

charlie is a totally different cat. thomas and i are very pleased. no peeing in forbidden places. thomas because charlie is not attacking him every five minutes.

He's a good kitty! So is Thomas, I love their hijinks. I gave mine a paperbag, they are busy tormenting each other, jumping on it when the other is inside. Makes Shrek jump, too!:LOL:

That's good to hear!

He's a good kitty! So is Thomas, I love their hijinks. I gave mine a paperbag, they are busy tormenting each other, jumping on it when the other is inside. Makes Shrek jump, too!:LOL:
My cats love to do that with bags too! Another favorite of their cat toys is a small aspirin bottle (or any with a child-proof lid) with a few paper clips in it (pennies, beads, etc. work too).

:)Barbara

that's a great idea, barbara. thanks!

any pics of thomas, babe?

our newest male cat, mush (aka the mushketeer, or the mushine gun) and our oldest male, hercules, will have a shot of old cat milk in thomas's honour.

mush, the norwegian forest cat:
img0644v.jpg

and herc, the maine coon:
img3038c.jpg

btw, even after being "fixed" herc still likes to get it on with the dirty laundry. he grabs a piece of clothing in his teeth, the sweatier the better, drags it into the living room and does his thing with it as he sends out ghostly moans.

Last edited:
That's good to hear!

My cats love to do that with bags too! Another favorite of their cat toys is a small aspirin bottle (or any with a child-proof lid) with a few paper clips in it (pennies, beads, etc. work too).

Just be sure you put that toy away at bedtime or you'll be waking up at 2 or 3 AM to the noise of cats playing with it.:ROFLMAO:

That's good to hear!

Yep, the kind that only come out when you are sleeping...:LOL:

that's a great idea, barbara. thanks!

any pics of thomas, babe?

our newest male cat, mush (aka the mushketeer, or the mushine gun) and our oldest male, hercules, will have a shot of old cat milk in thomas's honour.

mush, the norwegian forest cat:

and herc, the maine coon:

btw, even after being "fixed" herc still likes to get it on with the dirty laundry. he grabs a piece of clothing in his teeth, the sweatier the better, drags it into the living room and does his thing with it as he sends out ghostly moans.

What gorgeous cats! Beautiful!

OMG, I laughed so hard at this! My Tuxedo baby used to get really "happy" when he sat on certain women's laps. He'd do the kneading thing and start to...well, you know. LOL! I didn't think most male cats did that. BTW BT, beauties both of them.

Cool! Thanks for posting the Norwegian Forest Cat pic!
I now believe that Baxter is NOT part Maine Coon... he's a part Weegie!

Attachments

• 0202061929.jpg
    0202061929.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom