Checking out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey there...from Marion here...take care of yourself. This is not news we want to hear, Dave! Go watch the Outback bowl and give a little Iowa Hawkeye cheer tomorrow! It's on ESPN and it starts at 10!! GO HAWKS!

Not knowing is a scary thing. So are unfamiliar tests. Watch football, grit your teeth, pray, whatever works the best. Just get those tests done. I'll be praying for you.

Dave so sorry to hear about what's going on, keep a positive attitude and take it easy. (((((((Dave)))))) you were there for me when I put my dog down, now know that we are all here for you!!!!!!

{{{Dave}}}

You take it easy and let the doctors work their magic! Sending prayers your way. Thanks for letting us know.

Dave, we will be here for you, please check in when you can and let us know how things are going. I will be praying for you!

Dave, I am so sorry to hear of your close call!! Please know that we are not strangers, but true friends who care about you and will be with you every step of the way through this. We would all be so grateful if you keep us posted about what is happening, and remember that you are not alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom