Chestnut wins 11th Nathan's title with record 74 hot dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He truly is as our Nation pride is on the line. We just can not lose this contest to Japan again:chef::pig::pig::chef:

Yup! Losing a contest to see how much food you can swallow in ten minutes to another country would be embarrassing. :D

CD

+2

Sounds disgusting.

P.S. Reminds me of the scene in Stand By Me with the pie eating contest. Equally disgusting.

What you see at these eating competitions is the antithesis of all we care about when it comes to food. We appreciate the quality of the ingredients, the steps needed to prepare them properly and savor the flavors that our efforts create.

Joey C. (and others) could be eating dog crap and not notice, or care, as long as they ate more than anyone else.

If the record keeps getting broken each year, we may see someone get seriously ill or even die. That might be the end of Nathans yearly hot dog eating contest. Or, they may have to scale back the time so that so many hot dogs aren't eaten.

Last edited:
When it comes to food challenges, I don't like the ones where people try to eat massive amounts of food. However, I do get a few laughs watching people try to eat ridiculously hot peppers, wings and sauces. There is no way I would do one of those pepper-head challenges, but I have no problem watching someone else light their heads on fire -- and imagine what it will feel like when that stuff exits the next day. :LOL:

CD

Guy downs not 74 hot dogs at the contest, but 80 hot dogs. Complications set in after accepting the trophy. Feels sick. Dead on arrival at hospital.

Last edited:
You can guess the results of the autopsy. He cuts the stomach open...

Damn! That's a lot of hotdogs and buns in that stomach.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom