Chicken Tar Tar, Need Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh good. Dove has another target now.
9.gif

Good one Petey! :LOL: My eyes poped open on THAT title. :-p

I have to laugh. This one came up when the site wasn't working correctly and I couldn't help but wonder if anyone was silly enough to eat chicken raw!

ok, my first thought was "I've never heard of eating raw chicken", then after you got us, good, I thought, Hmmm I'm going to tease Petey about his spelling---sorry, Petey, it's the teacher in me. HaHa!

T-roy said:
If slaughtered properly the insides of a chicken should be as safe as the insides of any other animal. I think most of the bad stuff comes from the handling.
This doesn't mean I'll be eating raw chicken any time soon.

Actually, T-roy, that's incorrect. Salmonella is sometimes present in the chicken, sometimes in the reporductive tract where it can contaminate eggs. This is why it's important to cook chicken to a minimum temperature.

What I am not sure of is, whether you can be certain of getting uncontaminated chicks and then raise them to stay that way.

Petey, I've had a look at the link, but a whole load of weird stuff comes up that seems to have nothing to do with food. It's all http architecture blurb, about as tempting as chicken tar tar!

mudbug said:
geebs and PA Baker! beware of Uncle Andy...he does not know how to protect your innocent girls.

...and I will be teaching my little grandson all the fine points of "how to handle a woman"!

Snoop Puss said:
Petey, I've had a look at the link, but a whole load of weird stuff comes up that seems to have nothing to do with food. It's all http architecture blurb, about as tempting as chicken tar tar!

What link?

No orange roe that I recall. The scallop was sliced very thin and beautifully presented on a bed of spiral-shredded daikon and the taste was so wonderful. You should really try them. I wouldn't say I would order them every time - maybe once a year or so as the texture is not my favorite, but, does not even come CLOSE to sea urchin :rolleyes:

sorry petey, we won't hijack your thread anymore. Petey?????? PETEY??????????? PEEEEETEEEEEEEEY

Dang, another one lost to the woodshed maybe.

Oh wow!

I forgot about this thread :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom