Children found in cages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Often enough when my kids are driving me mad I tell em Im sending 'em to the dungeon but my Lord...are you kidding me? Who would actaully do somethign so terrible? I could not imagine what the children were thinking or feeling and what will happen to them in the future! How could anyone do such a horrid thing!

Some people are just really messed up in the head aren't they? Those children will suffer mentally for the rest of their lives from these people's mistreatment.

The real question is how in the world did these people get
the ok to be foster parents!???????

what i want to know is... why haven't the parents been charged with anything yet ??????
that's an outrage !!!!

According to the news just now...the parents didn't feel they were doing anything wrong...and so far they have seen no other signs of abuse! The judge is looking over the reports.. It's hard to believe people could really feel like this was ok.

Do they need to see another kind of abuse.. isn't locking a child in a cage enough for them?

well.. gee... if I'd known locking children in cages was allowed and OK
I might have raised my son out in a dog kennel instead of his bedroom... sure would have saved time cleaning under the bed!

( people really make me mad!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom