Chores you kinda like...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved reading this thread and have to agree with some others that the most unloved chore by far in our home is the unloading of the dishwasher, it gets loaded okay I just wish someone sneaks in while everyones at work and puts it all away for us.

by the way, Barbs, you need to put your derriere in the bed and go to sleep.......I know what time it is over there.......if it's the middle of the afternoon here I know it's the middle of the morning am there..........

This is a fun line. There really isn't much in the chore line that I like, but my grandmother loved washing dishes. I always thought that was a little weird, but now that I live in a locale that has actual winters, I'm getting to see her point. When it is ten degrees out and you have an opportunity to immerse your hands in nice warm water, well, I can see it now.

by the way, Barbs, you need to put your derriere in the bed and go to sleep.......I know what time it is over there.......if it's the middle of the afternoon here I know it's the middle of the morning am there..........
Thanks for the kick in the you-know-what! It is now 6:22, and I'm on my way to bed! Sheesh! I've been entering sweepstakes. Sometimes the early morning hours can be the best time for instant-wins. I didn't win any instant-wins today, but I did enter both James and me in lots of sweeps, and my $25 gas card came in the mail this week. Maybe I'll win a maid service to do the housework that I hate to do!! :cool:

:)Barbara

Thanks for the kick in the you-know-what! It is now 6:22, and I'm on my way to bed! Sheesh! I've been entering sweepstakes. Sometimes the early morning hours can be the best time for instant-wins. I didn't win any instant-wins today, but I did enter both James and me in lots of sweeps, and my $25 gas card came in the mail this week. Maybe I'll win a maid service to do the housework that I hate to do!! :cool:

:)Barbara
if that's what it takes to get your tush in bed then I hope you win LOTS of gas cards.........:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:however, if you lived over here it wouldn't be nighttime either.....we're 12 hours ahead of you give or take one or two............

Expat, I don't know if you call it up late or up early! Simple answer, insomnia, my life-long friend. Works really good for me with friends who live in far away places!

yeah, I suffer from it, too, esp. if I'm worried about something.......I don't know how my hubby does it........I don't care what's going on......he manages to sleep soundly......his whole family is that way........not me.......I'll go to sleep but then I wake up at 2am and am up 2 hours later.......I have to force myself to go back to sleep..........my mother who passed when I was young used to tell me that I slept-walked at any early age......so probably genetic.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom