Chores you kinda like...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate loading the dishwasher (which reminds me) and I hate unloading it but unless a ghost comes along it's just moi.........so I unload it in addition to all the dishes in the drainer.............noone else is going to do it that's for sure..........however there is a wonderful dishwasher detergent here that's of German origin and wished that we had in the states.......it's fantastic.............

I kinda like doing the windows outside. I have a sunroom so I use a squegee/scrubber tool on an extension handle. My neighbors always beg me to do theirs too.

Yard work doesn't bother me one bit.

ah Jeekinz, wish my hubby was like you. I have a sunroom too, so many windows. He hates yard work too.

LOL...thanks for the compliments. But the DW works Sat & Sun so I try to take care of that "behind the scenes" stuff that you don't really realize unless it's pointed out. aka "Man Chores" ! Now go change the furnace filter. lol

I hate house work, but love mowing the lawn. I use to do it once a week, until I broke the 3rd lawn mower. Now I only get to do it once in awhile when hubby isn't home.

:) I like hand washing dishes but hate putting them away. Laundry I like washing but not folding or putting away. I vacuum almost every day because of the dog and cat hair. I'm enjoying chores less and less because I never feel like I'm caught up and everything gets dirty in no time. DH never helps and it irritates me to no end. I would be happy if he would at least put things back after using them. When I was single I never worked this much to keep my house clean. I don't even have kids. I hate shopping because it takes a whole day and I hafto drive 140 miles round trip. Of course I only go once every two to three weeks but it adds up to a massive load of shopping including pet food, cat litter etc and then I hafto put it all away. After all that I'm utterly exhausted.

I know how you feel j-crew..........when they ask me at the store if they can help........if I'm tired I'll say "yeah, come home with me and help unload"........I hate that part of the trip but 70 miles..........you must live in the middle of the desert.........man, in Houston where I live there is a Valdemart on every corner.......not that that's a good thing either.........but convenient............

I know how you feel j-crew..........when they ask me at the store if they can help........if I'm tired I'll say "yeah, come home with me and help unload"........I hate that part of the trip but 70 miles..........you must live in the middle of the desert.........man, in Houston where I live there is a Valdemart on every corner.......not that that's a good thing either.........but convenient............

:) Not in the desert but in the mountains there is nothing between the ranch and the first little town. It's a trade off for sure not convenient but a really great place to live. When I want specialty items I order on the internet and have it sent to me we do get UPS and Fed Ex everyday. I can also buy things if I need to from the kitchen at HQ during fishing and hunting seasons. I also say if you really want to help come home and help me unload and put away.;)

I guess I don't enjoy the daily chores but I do love when I am home alone with the music on and cleaning, really cleaning the whole house.

I hate cleaning the house but I love alphabetized spices and an organized kitchen.........the rest of the place I leave to Ludmilla............she has her own routine and doesn't speak a word of English and I don't speak Russian though we sometimes use my Russian/English dictionary for the more complicated discussions.....for most situations I understand her perfectly........known her for 3 years and she's a dear "older" sister...........

I kinda like folding laundry. Especially when my son's in the room and I'm folding whites. Everytime I get to his little tighty whities I have to say, "Awww, look how cute these are. And look no skid marks yet." If he's not in the room sometimes I walk around the house looking for him with a pair of his underwear on my head. He just rolls his eyes and says, "Your wierd!" My reply is always, "I am too!"

I don't know how I missed your posting..........man, I thought I was the only weird one walking around here .............hahaha:LOL:

I hate to be the one to point this out Debs, but you're not supposed to do it out in public!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Just teasing, of course!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom