Chores you kinda like...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i actually like vacuuming & scrubbing my bathroom.:angel: smells so clean!! kinda bleachy/minty/refreshing.

your chores of choice...

i like vacuuming and washing the dishes by hand, but apparently my wife thinks I do a crappy job , so she doesnt let me do it ( I really am trying my best, but I guess her clean standards are higher than mine)

Thanks for answering for me Middie! And the only thing I like about towels fresh from the dryer is plopping them on the sofa and then crawling under them for a nap.

I'd put some cute emoticon after that sentence but it's simply the truth :glare: And my dog loves it too!

I actually enjoy washing dishes by hand (good thing, since I don't have a dishwasher). I like the feel of the hot, soapy suds on my hands and enjoy the sparkling clean dishes when I'm done....

Puttin' the spit shine on my old Corvette on a sunny, fall afternoon, taking the top off, and going for a ride with my grandson.:)

Thats not a chore Smoke King! Thats bonding.....how sweet!:)

And Kitchen Elf I didn't think of that...I am the exact way! Can spend up to 2 hrs just cruisin the aisles

I love grocery shopping as well, but I hate putting everything away once I get home. I like washing dishes most of the time but would still love a dish washer (my hands get very dry and cracked). I don't mind washing clothes, but I don't care much for folding them (towels are okay--I hate folding fitted sheets). If we have the money, I kind of enjoy paying the bills.

I don't really think of cooking as a chore, but I think of the things that go along with it as chores (chopping, peeling, etc.). I enjoy cooking but don't always like chopping, etc.

:)Barbara

I'm with you, middie.........when I used to help my grandmother I loved to hang out clothes...........I prearranged everything on the washer after removing before loading the basket........then I checked all around the yard to make sure there were no snakes and then I hung out the clothes......and I liked collecting them at the end of the day.......outside of ironing in front of a good movie today that's it..........

I kinda like folding laundry. Especially when my son's in the room and I'm folding whites. Everytime I get to his little tighty whities I have to say, "Awww, look how cute these are. And look no skid marks yet." If he's not in the room sometimes I walk around the house looking for him with a pair of his underwear on my head. He just rolls his eyes and says, "Your wierd!" My reply is always, "I am too!"

I like to mow the lawn. The fresh cut grass smells great. Unfortunately, all too often, I have to do it fast an do not get to enjoy it.

Oh yes! I also enjoy grocery shopping, when I go alone.

Well, I must love all of them because I just got up at 4am on a day off to do a TON of them!
Ok, maybe that's called procrastination..... I shoulda done them last night.
Oh well.
:)

Back
Top Bottom