Christmas Greeting Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh you said it pdswife, tg and bt! Ken is the most wonderful guy in the world. He makes the sunshine brighter and my life sweeter. I never have to prompt him to "say the right thing" because as you can see, he already does. I, unfortunately, am not nearly as eloquent!

To you Ken, thank you for my Christmas wishes and for sharing my life. You're the best present I've ever had too. I love you sweetie.

Awwww how sweeeet:sick: :LOL: just joking you two. I wish more people were like you. Merry Christmas, and I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas!!
9.gif

texasgirl said:
Awwww how sweeeet:sick: :LOL: just joking you two.

I know.....i know...:) ..pass around the bucket.....
Sorry you all had to read that...:LOL: ...but hey, she's great.

Merry Christmas everyone!

to my dear friends during this Holiday season, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! PA, your baby is adorable.

Ken said:
This time of the year I'm reminded of the best gift I've ever gotten. And that's my sweetie Alix.
You've given me everything I've ever wanted. A home for my heart. A hand to hold, a shoulder to lean on, a smile to strengthen, a laugh to delight and a wonderful faith as an example to our girls.
Merry Christmas Sweetheart,
All my love, Ken.

This is the way to be Ken Kudos ! :cool: See Ken I told you it would work Hook, Line, and Sinker now how about that Beer you have for me ! :innocent:

Last edited:
You're not wrong Sweetie. Merry Christmas to you and yours..............Linda

DampCharcoal said:
Merry Christmas, Wasabi! I'm picturing palm trees decorated with Christmas lights outside of your building. I hope I'm not wrong! :cool:

so you mean that corona commercial could be wasabi's house ??? :ohmy:

Ohhhh!!!!! So wasabi is secretly recording commercials!!!!

Cameron

From the bottom of my heart to each one of your's,
may you have a truly magical, happy Christmas (holiday season!)
filled with wonderful blessings and special memories :santa:

Love and festive wishes to you all,
Jessica and Tony :heart:

Back
Top Bottom