Christmas Greeting Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urmaniac13

Executive Chef
I am sure many of you guys are planning to post your christmas greeting... lets give the holiday cheers to each other here!!

Now for a start...

img_202882_0_ea34636e4ec1b35c437a02179428c91b.jpg
From Licia, Cristiano, Lucilla, Guido, and Napoleone the hamster from Rome, Italy,

We wish all of you a very merry Christmas!!
img_202882_1_fb2e5cab7e5cd1ed480142118e361efb.gif

Wasabi, is that what you call "Mr. Sandman"? I could really use him right now...:LOL:

May all your dreams and wishes come true this holiday season!!

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 204
thanks pab, that picture made my night.

a merry christmas, a happy hannukah, a cwazy kwanza, and a respectful and solemn ramadan to all who read this,
love tommy, lucy, ryan, louie, beethoven, fluffy, dipey, hercules, bean bean, and stinky...

I don't know how to post pictures, etc, but I still wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka and a wonderful new year to everyone, and like Tiny Tim Cratchit says "God bless us everyone".

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to
all my wonderful DC friends!

May your New Year be everything that you want it to be!

Smiles, Trish :):)

Santa14.jpg
Merry Christmas,Happy Chanukah,Happy Holidays, Happy New Years.
May You all, No matter were you live or who you are, Have the Best of Times to come. You have a Friend in Barbara and I forever Hugs and Love James. :santa:
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/downloads.php

Attachments

• dogndreidel.gif
    dogndreidel.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 98
  • wreath.gif
    wreath.gif
    852 bytes · Views: 84
I love all of your greetings, especially Jocelyne's peaceful baby on Santa. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas filled with love, peace and happiness with your loved ones and a new year full of prosperity, good health, love and much great food! Hugs to you all,

Last edited:
This time of the year I'm reminded of the best gift I've ever gotten. And that's my sweetie Alix.
You've given me everything I've ever wanted. A home for my heart. A hand to hold, a shoulder to lean on, a smile to strengthen, a laugh to delight and a wonderful faith as an example to our girls.
Merry Christmas Sweetheart,
All my love, Ken.

Back
Top Bottom