Christmas music quiz
CHRISTMAS MUSIC QUIZ
DID YOU KNOW...
63% OF SHOPPING MALL SANTAS HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE . . . AND 29% ARE FLUENT IN SIGN LANGUAGE.
1. 'Chestnuts roasting on an open fire' is the opening line for which classic Christmas tune?
2. 'Jingle bell time is a swell time, to go gliding in a one-horse sleigh' is a line from which popular tune ?.
3. 'Somebody snitched on me' ...
4. Which Christmas ballad beseeches us to 'hang a shining star upon the highest bough'?
5. 'Just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring ting tingling, too'...
6. You may not be aware that a certain popular Christmas tune begins with the following lines: 'Christmas makes you feel emotional. It may bring parties or thoughts devotional.' Which song is this?
7. In which raffish Christmas tune has a certain individual 'been drinking too much eggnog' and, even worse, has 'forgotten her medication'?
8. In which Christmas tune do children often insert ad-libbed lyrics such as 'like a light bulb', 'like Pinocchio' and 'like Columbus'?
9. In which Christmas hit of the 1980s is the line 'But say a prayer; Pray for the other ones' ?
10. Which classic Christmas tune features the request, "I want a yacht and really thats not A lot" ?
11. "the dog keeps barking up the chimney flue
And we don't know what we're going to do......"
12. ............"I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to Hear those magic reindeer click...."
13. "So bring Him incense, gold and myrrh; Come peasant, king to own Him.
The King of Kings salvation brings; Let loving hearts enthrone Him...."
14. Fill in the missing lyric;
"There's lots of room for him in our two-car garage
I'd feed him there and wash him there and give him his massage
I can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs
Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
To see a _____ hero standing there....."
15. "With joyful ring
One seems to hear
Words of good cheer
Filling the air..."
1. The Christmas Song
2. Jingle Bell Rock
3. Nuttin' for Christmas.
4. A Merry Little Christmas.
5. Sleigh Ride.
6. Silver Bells.
7. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
8. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
9. Do They Know It's Christmas?.
10. Santa Baby
11. The Chimney Song
12. All I Want for Christmas is You
13. What Child is This
14. Hippo ( from I want a hippopotamus for Christmas)
15. Carol of the Bells
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !