Click here to have your next Sub chosen for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Banana Brain

Sous Chef
I know its probably annoying that I start chain threads, but this should be really fun if people actually do it. *Note: It is probably best not to post if you don't live a reasonable distance from a Subway resuraunt. Post what sub from Subway the person aboave you is going to eat next. Soon someone else will post with what type of Sub you should order and you should do it for the next meal you are able to. If you'd like to post back to update your Sub adventure, its probably best just to edit your original post unless you want another sub assigned. Ok, someone [who's willing to get a sub assigned by someone else] assign me a sub!
EDIT: I will get the chicken bacon ranch as soon as I can! We'll see!

Last edited:
Ok, here would be an example:
Below mine someone might write, "Herb-Italian Bread, Turkey Breasy, Provolone Cheese, Bacon, Olives, Oil, Vinegar, toasted". And I would have that sandwhich today. Then the next person would post a sandwhich, and the person who posted my sandwhich would eat it. See?

Chicken Bacon Ranch with American cheese on whole wheat bread with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, black olives with S&P, and oil and vinegar, not toasted.

Chicken fajita
tomatoes
onions
pepper Jack cheese
olives ( please add extra!!)
salt and pepper
mayo and mustard.

And... pickles on the side.

Banana Brain said:
Ok, here would be an example:
Below mine someone might write, "Herb-Italian Bread, Turkey Breasy, Provolone Cheese, Bacon, Olives, Oil, Vinegar, toasted". And I would have that sandwhich today. Then the next person would post a sandwhich, and the person who posted my sandwhich would eat it. See?

I see it now. But why?

lol... Subway is just a local sandwich chain. Better than Micky D's for a quick lunch.

Back
Top Bottom