Clocking Out II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to fix my chicken thingy...will let you know what I did, cuz right now I still have no clue.....but with all the ideas that were floatin around im sure Ill figure something out....toodles till later

SierraCook said:
I need to make my lunch for work tomorrow and then time for bed. How does Soba noodles with green onions, sesame seeds, and sesame oil sound for lunch? See you all later. Hugs, SC

sounds yummy! maybe you should send some over my way! ;)

tancowgirl i read about your chicken casserole thing on the thread you started....it sounded good, and hey atleast you liked it!!! P.S. funny story about your dog...you had me LOL.
:mrgreen:

i guess i should go to bed and get back on my normal sleeping schedule since i have to go back to work next week. this place is so addicting!

Oh, middie for you, anyday. It is amazing how you can vacuum one day and the next day it does not even seem like you vacuumed. Especially, since my dog came in the house covered in dead grass after he rolled in the lawn. Then my brother came over for dinner and wore his work boots in the house. Oh well the carpet was clean for at least one afternoon. :)

I gotta git fer a bit guys! I seem to have packing and stuff that wont do it on it's own....How coem someone hasnt figured away for this to happen yet? Anyways, Ill check in before I leave......

Back
Top Bottom