Clocking Out II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix...............
img_321716_0_99258304e200dcb77e1455ab20b33118.jpg

Signing off for now. Going to try to make my little one better with some chicken soup; he's down with a cold again. Eek! Then we'll probably take a nap or two. Y'all have a great day and stay out of trouble.

Thanks Middie. Christopher seems to have a dry cough now. Hopefully, he'll get over this bug soon. I'm off to read to him and try to get some housework done.

Off to eat HH's concoction of Zatarin's chicken creole rice mix with a can of Rotel and a chopped-up leftover pork chop. Then on to the basement (with the big TV) to watch a movie I've never heard of (Absolute Power) but with an all-star cast (Clint E., Gene Hackman, Ed Harris, Judy Davis, Laura Linney, Scott Glenn, Dennis Haysbert, E.G. Marshall).

Talk to you guys over the weekend sometime.

mudbug said:
Off to eat HH's concoction of Zatarin's chicken creole rice mix with a can of Rotel and a chopped-up leftover pork chop. Then on to the basement (with the big TV) to watch a movie I've never heard of (Absolute Power) but with an all-star cast (Clint E., Gene Hackman, Ed Harris, Judy Davis, Laura Linney, Scott Glenn, Dennis Haysbert, E.G. Marshall).

Talk to you guys over the weekend sometime.
Sit quietly and eat and watch a movie ahhh..enjoy, someday ,someday, I hope:ohmy: Have a wonderful evening.

kadesma

Gonna sign of for now - promised DH I would watch Texas A&M game - put it off long enough, now I need to watch the second half if I want him to watch the Bears with me tomorrow - night night.

It's about time to call it a day. Cade is having his 6th birthday tomorrow and we are taking him to lunch...Ijust hope I can sleep now..His little face is in my thoughts tonight.
Nite all:)
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom