CNN: Coffee via exotic cat poop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, it's not new...has been around for ages...there are stranger things out there...and I have a friend who is into roasting his own coffee etc and have had some of his blue mtn and his luwak and his konah etc. all very good coffees.

It kills me that they label this as breaking news. I have seen this story at least once a year for probably the last 7 or 8 years. How is that breaking news? [/rant]

I would try this coffee. I would not pay for it, but if someone offered it to me then I would happily try it.

Why is that breaking news though? A bomb going off at a school is breaking news. A fund raiser hardly qualifies, IMO, as breaking news.

Oh no, not this canard again.

Someone has to trust that this stuff actually passed thorough some civet cat's digestive system (I clicked on the thingy but got no where, but I remember the story).

I will come up with some beans that are guarnateed to have come out of the back end of any animal you want. And it will make a fine coffee, I will gladly certify them.

Save your money.

This story comes up every few years. Move on, nothing to be seen here folks.

Why is that breaking news though? A bomb going off at a school is breaking news. A fund raiser hardly qualifies, IMO, as breaking news.
I think your definition of breaking news and internet video may be different. Heck everything Britney Spears does is breaking news, why shouldn't a worthy cause helped by cat poop? :LOL:

I feel the same about the Britney stuff. Nothing she has ever done or will ever do will qualify as breaking news.

I feel the same about the Britney stuff. Nothing she has ever done or will ever do will qualify as breaking news.
Celeb stuff is one of the reasons I hated living in California. It was all over the news all the time. It was horrid. If Britney sneezed it was news, if LiLo went shopping it was news. It was awful. This news at least helps a charity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom