Coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooo I can get it at NUTTERS!!!! Wooo hooo!! thats bulk, i can just get a little and see if I like it!!! Thanks Ken!:D

ITK, maple is AMAZING! I haven't tried many of the other flavours of that particular company's. You won't be sorry if you try the maple though.

I haven't noticed any price fluctuations here at all. That could be because we are further north though and it takes a bit longer for those fluctuations to hit us.

My favorite coffee has always been folgers but for the past 7 years my son that is stationed in the navy has been sending me lots of kona coffee from hawaii and i just love the flavor. :)

I am Colombian and for some reason I don't like coffee. I have like seven cups of capuccino a year! I do like the smell of it. SO when I can I buy coffee and put it in my cupboard just to get the smell. I prefer tea, the classic one with some lemon. ITK, I do believe freezing coffee is a good way to keep it fresh. I have heard this many times from friends that do like coffee.

Paolita

Paolita said:
I am Colombian and for some reason I don't like coffee. I have like seven cups of capuccino a year! I do like the smell of it. SO when I can I buy coffee and put it in my cupboard just to get the smell. I prefer tea, the classic one with some lemon. ITK, I do believe freezing coffee is a good way to keep it fresh. I have heard this many times from friends that do like coffee.

Paolita

Thank you for letting me know you do think it is okay to keep in freezer. I will continue to do so. I am sure people do think that being from Columbia you naturally would like coffee but you don't. Just proves we all have our own taste. Does putting in the cupboard make the kitchen smell from it too? It surely doesn't last long does it? I always love the smell of someone grinding the beans in the stores when I pass. I just wonder how I could do without it.

Back
Top Bottom