Coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Well, they said it would happen. Sure did. Posting all kinds of signs that certain coffee not available anymore due to Katrina. Also my regular has increased in price. Isnt this ironic? Gas coming down and coffee going up!

In the Kitchen said:
Isnt this ironic? Gas coming down and coffee going up!

Very. Gone are the days of a cup of joe costing less then a buck. Well, for the most part. Some gas station/convenience stores still have a cup for under a buck.

I'm glad I went and bought a few pounds before the prices decided to go up!

I wonder if Starbucks will be raising their prices?? They hardly ever do.

BigDog said:
Very. Gone are the days of a cup of joe costing less then a buck. Well, for the most part. Some gas station/convenience stores still have a cup for under a buck.
Yesterday I was telling my mom about some new things I will be doing. She asked if I was getting any more $ to do them. When I said no she said "that and a buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee". I wanted to know where she could get a cup of coffee for $1.50 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

buck fifty

better not tell anyone if you find it. Won't be that amount any longer. The produce is really out of sight . I paid 99 cents for one grapefruit. May be while before I buy another one. Brussell sprouts where 1.99 lb. String beans 2.49 I really get shock when I see this. Could go someplace cheaper but then I notice most of the stuff dried out . No matter what I spend on food I still consider the Boy Scouts when they came for canned goods. Hope someone gets fed with stuff i gave them. They mentioned food pantries all depleted due to hurricaine. Talk about depressed. I just wonder how I would handle if my house went under water. One thing t he people sure accept it. Want to move back.

Back
Top Bottom