Coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just as a matter of interest, what is the "K-cup" method? I've heard it mentioned on here a few times.

K-Cup is derived from the Keurig brand of coffee makers. They use single cup brew pods in their machines. Many coffee companies now make pods that can be used in Keurig style brewers.

K-Cup is derived from the Keurig brand of coffee makers. They use single cup brew pods in their machines. Many coffee companies now make pods that can be used in Keurig style brewers.

Yep, they are huge here in the states. They brew coffee one cup at a time. The coffee is sold in little sealed plastic cups called "k-cups." They are terribly environmentally unfriendly, because you throw away a plastic k-cup that does not decompose every time you make a cup of coffee, but they make a good cup of coffee without having to brew a whole pot.

Yes, I have one. I feel a wee bit guilty, but not enough to stop using it.

CD

Attachments

• serveimage.jpeg
    serveimage.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 156
Just classic blend Folger's. But I have stopped drinking coffee. And Pirate has gone back to drinking his black. I have always liked Earl Grey tea. I drink that black with some sugar.

Back
Top Bottom