Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good news tonight!! they are moving John out of Intensieve Care tomorrow into a private room.. He is so pleased about that. He told Kev that too many people have died in ICU while he was there and the grief just hung around in the air.
Marge: :) :) :)

Marge, that's truly wonderful news. I am so thankful that he is growing stronger by the day. I'll keep john in my prayers. And you and your loved ones desearve just tons of respect for the love and support you've given him.

It is said, where there is great evil, there is great good. The world is a hostile and dangerous place right now, maybe more so than ever in its history. But that evil is ballanced by the great good of peole like you and your family. And that's a very good thing indeed.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Marge,
that is wonderful news about your John..You have such a beautiful family..You are all so loving of each other, it makes me believe even more in the love of good people. It is so comforting to come here and read the good news now each day...I can only imagine your joy right now.

kadesma

Thanks Kadesma...I think my cloud is at least a 15 now...I just hope it stays afloat...
looking down on Buckytoms cloud.. :)

Dove said:
Thanks Kadesma...I think my cloud is at least a 15 now...I just hope it stays afloat...
looking down on Buckytoms cloud.. :)

Dear Dove

This site is becoming addictive for me , if not for any other reason, to read the daily bulletins about John. I look forward with eager expectancy to read a further piece of good news. You are thought of frequently from across The Pond:)

Dear Marge, I sure am glad I turned on my computer early this morning and read your post. What a nice way to start my day. That is great news. You guys are still in my daily prayers. JoAnn

John has been moved to a private room. He said it feels like the Rritz ! He said " don't let your friends quit Praying..this isn't over yet"

Thank you..all of you
Marge

I just noticed that this is no longer a stickie..Please don't forget him..he still needs our help and lots of Prayers.
marge

Marge,
don't worry, we won't forget..just keep posting when you can so we can keep up with John and his progress..hugs to all of you and many prayers still coming.

kadesma:)

Dove said:
John has been moved to a private room. He said it feels like the Rritz ! He said " don't let your friends quit Praying..this isn't over yet"

Thank you..all of you
Marge

Marge, apparently you told John about us :) Glad to hear his room is so comfy! I read your next response too about the thread not being a sticky any longer, and I too wish that no one forgets John. Bring the sticky back!

Prayers continue to you and John, as well as the rest of your family Marge.

Dove said:
I just noticed that this is no longer a stickie..Please don't forget him..he still needs our help and lots of Prayers.
marge

Funny. I'm usually very observant. I didn't even realize it had had a sticky attached. I just looked everyday for a progress report and posts as to John's situation.

Marge, you've got so many friends and so many posts coming up that a sticky probably isn't necessary! Glad to hear your son has kept his sense of humour, by the way.

In my experience true friends are " sticky" and Dove you certainly have plenty of those here on DC.:) Some who know you better than others but all concerned for you and for your family.

In the last few days here ,where I live, I have been overwhelmed by the kindness and support of neighbours. I hope it's been like this for you?

Great news Marge, now that John is out of ICU, will give him more hope. We will never forget John in our prayers ! God Bless all of you !

Back
Top Bottom