Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I called John this morning and he answered "Pizza Hut" I told him I'd take a large Hawaiian..;)
I asked if he needed anything. He asked me to pick up a couple of bags of mini nature candy bars and some sugar free hard candies. He gives the nurses and who ever else comes in to care for him the little chocolate bars.

He has inflammation in both lungs and is on 3 antibiotics trying to knock it out. He is still on Oxygen and platelets etc. His outlook is positive and he is feeling better each day.
Marge.

More great news Marge,
his sense of humor is returning and he is taking phone calls..That is so good to hear...Hang in there mom, your boy is looking so much better...
hugs,
kadesma:)

Marge, I'm a large Hawaiian, be right over.;)
Great news about John. Tell him he works for my fav. pizza place. Good thoughts and prayers are still going up. Can you give him a sweet Hawaiian kiss for me when you see him?

With Warm Aloha, Linda

The Dr. sent the paper work to his room for John and Kevin to have blood work done. Something they can look at to see if they are compatible for the bone marrow transplant when the time is right.
Marge

Just be sure your two boys do their homework correctly...no erasures and that they use perfect penmanship. That will ensure they both get an A+!

What a great turn of events! So much different from this time a couple of weeks ago.

The prayers and good thoughs will continue to go your way!

Best wishes to all of you.:):)

Dove, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that they are compatible. It's great that the doctors are now looking forward.

Here we go again..:( I called Johns room and someone else answered..so I caled the hospital and they said he is back in ICU. I called ICU and the nurse said I was the second family member that's called..SO WHAT!! She hasn't had time to assess him yet..call back in 45 min. She did say the Dr. was in there and said yes Sandie was with him. I asked her to have Sandie call my cell phone. She said she would..when?? In 45 Min.? I called Kevin and he said he was in the shower ( almost..he had a repair to do for Johns business this morning.) Then he is going right down to the hospital. Then I will have some answers! Kev doesn't fool around when it comes to his brother's health. He did say Saandie called him and said John was having trouble breathing and has fluid in his lungs. Just yesterday John and the "Biker" nurse had words about him being put on the breathing treatment..she said "every 4-6 hours. " John said you better read the chart ! It's every 2-4 hours or as needed." She said " I'll do it this time!! The regular nurse came in and kev said "did you hear that??" She said she is and then stopped in mid sentance...Kev finished it..a b****. The nurse said "yes" Now look where he is again!! My boys nor their dad are complainers or winers and they know that on ICU. Maybe they need to keep him there now that I think more about it.

Keep him in your hearts and Prayers.
Love
Marge

Dove said:
Just yesterday John and the "Biker" nurse had words about him being put on the breathing treatment..she said "every 4-6 hours. " John said you better read the chart ! It's every 2-4 hours or as needed." She said " I'll do it this time!! The regular nurse came in and kev said "did you hear that??" She said she is and then stopped in mid sentance...Kev finished it..a b****. The nurse said "yes" Now look where he is again!!

Keep him in your hearts and Prayers.
Love
Marge

Real caring nurse!! Why in the world is she in ICU?

Maybe a brief stay back in ICU will even things out and John can get back to a private room real soon. We'll continue to say prayers for all of you. Chin up and be strong. We love you.

Marge,
maybe ICU is best place for John if the care is more personalized..If he needs breathing treatment so many times a day and is not getting them in a private room, you can bet I'd be pushing the button to get them in there. Right now, what ever is best for him rules...And don't be afraid to be a squeeky wheel. If John needs something make noise til they get it for him..
hugs,
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom