Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Platelets count today are 64,000 !!!:clap: :clap: They are going for 120 to 140,000

Thanks Katie for the money tree tip..I'll be sure to ask about one. :LOL: :wub: Marge

P.S. John has never asked for anything..even when he was little. If a toy broke he would say "Daddy fix" Now Kevin.hmmm He would say "buy more"

I wish Daddy was here to fix things...................

Dove said:

Oh, Marge! :cry:

But on a brighter note, I'm thrilled to hear how well John's doing. What a miracle! (and I think maybe his Daddy is helping to fix things!:) )

{{more hugs to all of you!}}

Dove said:
P.S. John has never asked for anything..even when he was little. If a toy broke he would say "Daddy fix" Now Kevin.hmmm He would say "buy more"

Marge, I have two sons, 26 and 37, they are like yours! 1st. born the wanter! Good love them ! lol So happy for your John, doing so well !

Marge,
when it comes to our kids, no is a word we don't often use :) Unless it's something that could hurt them..But, the best gift a mom can get is to see her childs face glowing with happiness over just an ice cream cone..Here's wishing your John and his brother many many ice cream cones...

kadesma

:clap: :clap: :clap:
The Dr. found no blood cells in his white blood count !!
He said he is ready to go home but since he is to week to stand or walk he will probably go to a nursing home for therapy. then to Stanford U. for the bone marrow transplant. How wonderful is that??? Prayers do help!!
Marge

Oh, Marge, how awesome is this?! Fabulous, fantastic, incredible, great.....whatever adjective we can come up with. Buck and I couldn't be happier for you and John.

Just keep on keepin' on! We're all here to support you!!!

a084.gif

MARGE! What wonderful news. This is exciting.

Dove said:
When John was in the Navy..around 1973

Oh, Marge, what a beautiful son. I would say handsome, but he's more than that. And, from what you've said, he's beautiful inside, too. What a dear! Now we can have a vision of whom we're praying for and cheering on. Thanks for the photo.

Marge,I'm so happy for all of you..This is such wonderful news...I'm pulling for all of you and the good thoughts and prayers go on..Everyday must be so much brighter for you.kadesma

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If you could just see the smile on my face right now. I read the good news and a smile spread and tears sprung to my eyes......its truely a miracle Marge and yes our prayers are being answered. I can only imagine how estatic you all are. I'll continue to pray and keep you all in my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom