Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They found a small hole in one lung. They think it will heal its self.
Tomorrow they are going to try to let him walk in the hall..I told to be sure they closed the back of his gown..:LOL:

:clap::clap:Marge that is great news! Good for John! Prayers are still coming his way!

Getting stronger and stronger is the best way to :boxing::boxing:fight the beast! Go John! Go!

John looked good today. Did more walking and Friday I am going down and push him to the evevator and we are going outside for a little while. He hasn't been out since he went in 02/02/27

Awesome, Marge. Nothin' like fresh air to recharge the old battery. He'll see a beautiful change in the outside environment. I was out today running errands and I almost didn't want to come home. In our area the forsythia and daffodils are trying to outdo each other when it comes to showing "yellow." Such a contrast against the dull, drab of the leafless trees and such.

Have a wonderful time with John tomorrow. Buck and I will be there with you in spirit.

Marge,
how wonderful for the two of you. A chance to go outside and feel the sun on your face and breath the air..It will bring such a nice feeling to John..Just being with your boy will be so special for you..Enjoy your day tomorrow and I'll be thinking about the two of you and I just know all three of us will have grins of happiness on our face...
hugs,
kadesma:)

Dove said:
John looked good today. Did more walking and Friday I am going down and push him to the evevator and we are going outside for a little while. He hasn't been out since he went in 02/02/27

I know we write dates differently from you, but PLEASE tell me I've read this wrongly and that John hasn't been in hospital for over a year?
It IS just a typo error isn't it? Must be your excitement at going outside with him. Hope all went well:)

I'm sure that's February 2, 2007. It has to be a typo. :)

Going outside - what a wonderful time you'll have. The sunshine on his face will do a world of good for both of you!

Congratulations on going outside! The sunlight on John's face will do him a world of good...I'm so happy for you, and him. :)

Marge, it is so good to read that John is so much better. I know it is quite a relief to you. Enjoy the little outing!

He did enjoy our trip outside. It was 77* but it felt very warm to him. He has been in an air conditioned room for 49 days. He likes to keep it at 65* so he really felt the warmth.
Marge

Great to hear your report, Marge. More fresh air and more exercise will do John good. Wish we could be along side you to help you with John's outdoor activities. Lots of prayers and wonderful thoughts are sent your way from Buck and me. We love you.

As I write this Sandie is transporting John to a skilled nursing facility. I pray that they can meet John's needs...

Another young man with the same Leukemia John has was in remission..they sent him to Stanford U. He contacted an infection and was sent back here last week. He passed away today. He was 33, married with two little children.

Prayers are still needed. Remission is better then the alternative but that word still frightens me,
Marge

I just talked to Sandie. She said the place is a dump..no medications are available..he was on quite a few when he left the hospital. They should never move a patient on a week end.
this is going to be a rough night...
;-(

Dear Marge,

I know this worries you. I just hope John will respond well and that the conditions won't hamper his recovery. In any event, prayers are still going to you, him and his family. We're all here to support you and to aid in his success over his health challenges. We love you.

Back
Top Bottom