Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is so wonderful to read the news about John's recovering!!! He will continue to have all my good vibes directed toward him, and to you and your family!!!....Bless you all!

I didn't think Easter was going to turn out this way. At first no plans for a dinner as John is the cook of the family. This would have been the first Easter without all of us together. Not having Paul this year..this was going to be hard. I didn't even want to get out of bed today..I said "knock this off..Dove is waiting for you" So I got up, showered and took Miss Dove for a ride in my scooter..handicapped scooter..she loves to ride in a bicycle basket on the front. Then John called and said he was going to instruct Christopher on how to do a ham tomorrow and how to do the sweet potatoes today and they warn them up tomorrow...this will be interesting. I don't even think he can fry an egg.LOL He is 24 so it's about time he learned.

Good for you, Marge. You might want to be a fly on the wall to see how John instructs Christopher to do the cooking. Could be a VERY interesting Easter dinner.

Best to you darlin'! We love you and will hold a place at our Easter table for you.

Marge I am so very happy that you're going to have Easter. Hopefully John is a great "explainer" and Christopher is a great listener!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Have a great holiday!

Hi Marge,im new to this site but im know how tough things can get as my mom has pancreatic cancer, we started her on sportron products to boost her immunity system she has only been on it for 3 weeks and I can see a great improvement.

Have a blessed easter

Last edited by a moderator:
With a new cook in the house, it will be a memorable Easter meal. Either you will laugh about it in hte future, or you will laugh about it in the future. Whether is comes out spectacular, or terrible, it will be a time of joy, and joyfull memories. You will be together with your family, and so will John.

For those who are Christians, this holiday comemorates the event of the Savior's victory over death, and together with that time spent in the Garden of Gesthemane, is the culminating point of our Lord's life.

Let this time be one of many future times where you love and appreciate your family, and that includes Paul, who is awaiting you to be with him in due time, and John who is blessed with having you near him now, and the rest of the crew, oh, and little Dove too.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Dove said:
I didn't think Easter was going to turn out this way. At first no plans for a dinner as John is the cook of the family. This would have been the first Easter without all of us together. Not having Paul this year..this was going to be hard. I didn't even want to get out of bed today..I said "knock this off..Dove is waiting for you" So I got up, showered and took Miss Dove for a ride in my scooter..handicapped scooter..she loves to ride in a bicycle basket on the front. Then John called and said he was going to instruct Christopher on how to do a ham tomorrow and how to do the sweet potatoes today and they warn them up tomorrow...this will be interesting. I don't even think he can fry an egg.LOL He is 24 so it's about time he learned.

Wishing love and a very Happy Easter to you and your wonderful family, Marge. JoAnn

Happy Easter Marge,
I'd bet you all have a wonderful time today..The food will be wonderful fixed right or not, wonderful because you will all be together to share it. Although we are miles apart, we share our family meal with all of you today in our hearts.

kadesma

We had a very nice day. DIL did the dinner but John taught Christopher how to make a Banana Pudding and I took my Peach cobbler over so we were all fed well.
Thank you all again for your thoughts and Prayers.
Where all the tubes IVs etc were put looks like it might be starting an infection..he has a rash and it is itching. He will call the Dr. tomorrow unless it gets worse tonight.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter,
Love
Marge

Marge, I'm so glad you and your family had such a nice day! I hope John's feeling better and that the doc can get the infection under control right away for him!

As always, I'm so gald you keep us posted! Hugs to all of you!

"Happy Easter, Marge!" Glad you had a nice day. You and John have been in our thoughts today.

Please do have the IV sites checked. That's not the kind of thing to let become a problem.

Prayers are, as always, sent your way.

Happy Easter, Marge! I haven't posted but have read faithfully and John, you and your family have been in my prayers. Take care of yourself, too...:)

They flushed out the shunt..then told him it should be done once a week. It had been over two weeks. He sees the Dr. Thursday and thinks he will do a spinal tap. then we go from there.
Marge

beginner101 said:
Hi Marge,im new to this site but im know how tough things can get as my mom has pancreatic cancer, we started her on sportron products to boost her immunity system she has only been on it for 3 weeks and I can see a great improvement.

Sportron International, Inc.

Have a blessed easter

beginner101 I do hope that your Mom continues to improve? and that all your family had a blessed Easter as well?:)

John had his Dr. appointment yesterday. Dr. didn't like his Heart rate. It was 125 so he put him on two bags of IV fluid. He went back today for more and for blood. His lungs are clear and other than his pulse he was very pleased with John.
Marge

Back
Top Bottom