Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Marge my heart just aches. I haven't been on here as much lately but always come to this thread to catch up.....so sorry to hear this news. I will def. keep him and your family in my prayers. (((((((HUGE HUGS))))))))

We are continuing to pray for John and for the whole family. I wish he did not have to go through this, and as a mother I know how hard this is on you. John is very fortunate to have the family he has.

Barbara

I dont know what God has in mind. Not sure what He's up too. I dont know His plan. Ive seen and heard people cheer that a miracle has happened. Ive seen and heard of people cursing Him for what has happened.
Either way His plan is perfect. And its for a reason. But I just wish I knew what His plan IS.
Grandma, I love you VERY much. And even though Im not there physically, Im there with you at heart.
Take a DEEEEEEP breath. Try to be comfortable. Pray. And know Gods plan is perfect.
Love Paul :)

He was transfered this afternoon. Surgery will be around 4 or 5 PM PST
We are all trying to hold it togather..the best we can.
Love
Marge.

It is 9:15 PM. I have only been home 30 minutes. They did the operation this after noon. we saw him around 7:30 PM. He was very alert and said he had eaten chicken soup and orange juice and was waiting for a sandwich. this is good since he hasn't had any food for 8 days.
He has a bubble on the top of his head. Dr said the catheter tube is 21/2 " into his brain. In two weeks if all goes well they will put the Chemo into the bubble. We Pray they will destroy the cells that are in the spinal fluid.
M

Dove said:
21/2 " In two weeks if all goes well they will put the Chemo into the bubble. We Pray they will destroy the cells that are in the spinal fluid.
M

My heartfelt prayers are joined to yours.

Marge, thank you for letting us know how things went yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking about you and your family last evening (our time). I'll keep thinking of you and praying for you all. {hugs}

I talked to John this morning. He sounded very very good!! His spirits are up and he just finished French toast for breakfast. He said he was going to call the mess hall and ask for a menu..he wants to order his food..not have pot luck.
Sandies sister said to me after the surgery "John must have yours and Paul's determination and strength" I said he is like his dad..a survivor.

I wish i could meet every one of you and give you all big (((HUGS))) for helping me through all of this.
love
Marge

Hello Marge, What a terrible roller-coaster few days. Glad things have turned out OK with the op. Best wishes.

Please tell John to keep up the good work. I offered my Mass and rosary this morning for John as I did last Sunday. I hope that today is a good day and tomorrow is even better.

Dove said:
I wish i could meet every one of you and give you all big (((HUGS))) for helping me through all of this.
love
Marge

Then we could share a hug and a prayer:)

Back
Top Bottom