Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sunday 5:45 PST
John is not doing well..his platelets are low..Kevin thought Sandie sais 40,000 they should be somrwhere in the neighbor hood of 3 to four hundred thousend.
They have him on blood but can't get the WBC up. Now he is having a Cat Scan to see why he has swelling on the other side of his forehead..not the side the shunt is in.
Please keep all of in your thoughts and prayers tonight.
Marge

You and your family have my prayers Marge, I hope things change for the better soon.

Marge,

My prayers go out for John, you, and your whole family.

Always remember, even though we might not understand, God Almighty, is still in control. In Him we can put our hope and trust. His love endures forever!

Marge:

You and your family have been fighting a long battle. Our thoughts are with you and yours throughout.

I'm so sorry to hear this Marge. Please don't give up your hope and faith......find strength in whatever your faith may be and lean on your loved ones to help you through this time. I hope and pray that even though we all can't be there for you physically.....that somehow our words can help you through all of this. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family (((((HUGS))))))

Tuesday
His FEVER HAS BROKEN..STILL THROWING UP AND HAVING THE HEADACHES. Today they took him back in for a CAT Scan to see if there are any changes.
Sandie said he has been very quiet this trip in..I just Pray that he keeps up the fight'
Sorry about the caps..I didn't see the lock was on.
We are all hanging in for john..he knows this and we are thankful that he hasn't gone to the place he was last feb. It was so close.can't bare to even think of loosing him too.
Love
Marge
B]

Marge, I'll continue sending you prayers and lots of love, too! Be sure you're taking good care of yourself through all of this, too. {{hugs}}

Good news that John's fever has broken Marge. Let us all know about the cat scan results. Dont read anything into the fact that John was quiet this time in, he may just have been tired, and regaining strength after his fever broke.

John seems to be a fighter, so just keep the faith. All my best to you and your family Marge.

Marge,
like Amber said, John is a fighter and he is quiet because he is resting up..He knows he has a way to go and he is gathering strength to fight that battle..You rest up too, so you can stand beside him and help him through..
Continued prayers and positive thoughts...

kadesma

Marge, in times like this, faith, hope and strength is the order of the day. So chin up and keep up the battle. My best wishes to you, John and the family.

kadesma said:
Marge,
like Amber said, John is a fighter and he is quiet because he is resting up..He knows he has a way to go and he is gathering strength to fight that battle..You rest up too, so you can stand beside him and help him through..
Continued prayers and positive thoughts...

kadesma
my thoughts as well. sending you all lots of love and prayers, Marge.

Friday
John is feeling better today. Dr. said the headaches would ease up in time. He might get to go home again...on Monday.
he will still have to go in each week for blood work.
Marge

Oh Marge, that is good news. Try to get some rest over the weekend (easier said than done). You have been through such an ordeal.

Continued prayers for John, you, and your whole family. May you experience God's grace and presence even during the trials!

Sat.
John is home now. Resting but still has a headache. I know he is happy..no place like home and family.
marge

Back
Top Bottom