Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( Never feel like your whining Marge. We are always here for you. I too am devastated and at a loss for words right now. I am truly sorry, thats all I can say right now.

Amber

Marge, I don't think you are whining - and even if you were, who cares! We are all your friends here, and you are entitled to whine. You and your family remain in my prayers - you are a sweet loving kind person, we are all blessed to know you. Prayers, hugs, and lots of love coming your way.

Oh Marge no one on here thinks your whining. We're your extended family and when you hurt we hurt. Please don't ever feel like you have to hold in your feelings/thoughts/concerns. Your all in my thoughts and prayers and I hope and pray that God gives you and your loved ones the strength to get through this difficult time. We love you Marge!

I'm thinking of you, dear friend.

img_396719_0_be490ee5e4dc00a560ab8cded756dea6.jpg

The Dr. said today he has a 50/50 chance. If he makes it to Monday he will have a 75% chance, He told Kevin he would be the most likely candidate for a bone marrow match.

He is still in ICU and I hope he stays there..he has two nurses and is getting better care than if he was on a floor. He has pneumonia and is retaining fluid so he is allowed 2 liters of fluid a day. His fever has come down from 103* to 99.? They started the Chemo and my DIL said that he must be getting better because he is telling every one how bad he feels. Up to now he wouldn't talk..just shake his head.

Hold him in your Prayers please..and his family too. My DIL is with him day and night. She should have been a nurse. I'm so proud of her.
Marge
PS My sis from Indiana is flying in Sunday and my sis from Apple Valley (down south) will be here tomorrow.

Dear Marge, I am sure your dear son will continue to get better and be able to receive the bone marrow transplant. He is still young and should be able to overcome all odds. You and your family are in my prayers. The good Lord is also watching over you!

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts, Marge. I hope all the best for your son and that you and your family will find some peace from everything!

Marge, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I hadn't been on lately and just saw this thread. My prayers are for him and his family and with you. I know this has got to be so hard for you as a mother, but we will just pray that he gets better each day. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Marge, where there is life there is hope. We are with you. Still praying for John and you all.

Marge - that is good news. I love the fact that he's complaining!!!!! Your DIL really loves him and she's going to do everything in her power to keep him here. You should be very proud of your boys.

I agree--if he has the energy to complain, he's doing better! I'm so glad to hear your news, Marge. You have such wonderful, strong kids (and DIL!). And I'm very happy to hear your sisters are coming in to be with you, too!!!!

Complaining is a good sign! After one of my surgeries last year the doctor asked how the pain was on a scale of 1 to 10. I told him 26! It was quickly remedied. Complaining is a good thing.

I'm so glad your sisters are coming to be with you. It is time to draw family close - and remember your "family" here are all praying for you and your family.

Hugs and prayers coming your way!

I will be very happy to hear that John is really pi$$ing off the nurses because he is hollering so much.

Hoping this is true very soon.

My sis is here from S. Ca.& We went to see him today, she couldn't go inside but could look through a window. He just had a pain med. before I arrived. The lady from Social Service called a meeting between one grandson, DIL and son Kevin. She said Sandie can't continue on like she has and it needs to be done in shifts.They won't let me do one because hee needs someone who can get to him in a hurry and not fall down...LOL I did last Sat. and we thought I broke my thumb. The base of my left thumb is still the size of a lemon and is turning that color.;)
Just keep Praying that he makes it to Monday..He had a bad night last night and was pulling all the tubes out saying he was going home.

Marge,
he is going to make it..prayers, good thoughts, all coming your way.

kadesma

Every prayer we pray includes John, his family, your other son, and of course you Marge. Take care of yourself too--you don't want a whole citrus grove on your hands. :cool: I pray that things turn around for the better sooner than later and that you can all rest easy very soon. We love you Marge--John is fortunate to have such a loving mom and family.

Barbara

Marge, if you were close, and if it was alright, I would visit you and bring chocolates and a BIG Yankee Candle. I feel helpless here. We love ya!!!! :heart: :flowers: :wub:

Back
Top Bottom