Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marge, my heart aches for you today. No one deserves the pain you've suffered this past year. Remember we're always here for you and love you very much.

Dear Marge, my heart is aching for you. If only there was some way I could take away your pain, even for a moment.

Our prayers for you are unceasing. We will keep you and your whole family in our thoughts and our hearts.

It is impossible to understand G-d's plan.....

When I've walked in these lonesome valleys, I get overwhelmed by the words of an old song. Perhaps you also know "Trust and Obey?"

Love and hugs...
June

Marge,

I join with everyone else here and send my love and prayers to you. I am so sorry for this latest prognosis.

Marge my heart is breaking for you! Please know that our prayers continue to be with you and your family as you go through this heart break.

I know you will all treasure the time you have together and make the most of every moment. I wish our words could give more - just know that God's strength and love will be with you - as will the prayers and love of everyone here.

Sometimes, I believe, no matter the heroic acts by medical staff, and the wishes and prayers of those who support you, and even the desire to keep our loved ones with us, somtimes, our Creator just wants to call His children home.

I am sorry for your grief, and the anguish you and your family has felt. Great will be the day when we are all reunited with those who have passed before us. And be assured, that day will come.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Oh Marge. I'm so sorry about John. Love him as you always have. You are such a wonderful lady and so compassionate. You are in my thoughts and prayers as that anniversary nears and for John.

Sorry I haven't been on ere for a few days. I've been at Johns for a few hours each day.
and have had my own Dr appointments .
John goes in each morning for blood draw. Then a few hours later he is called in for either blood, platelets or both.
Today he was very tired and very quiet. I knew he didn't feel well so I suggested he take a nap since he had to go in at 5 PM for platelets. So Kevin and I left.
He has a good size lump showing up on his arm and also in his stomach. It is the Leukemia the Dr said.
Plans were made quite a while ago for a Las Vegas trip with my sis and her husband ( he is a Dr from Ind. and has a conference so they have a time share and ordered a 2 bed room so my other sis, her daughter and I could be with them. It is next Thursday to the followng Monday. My Dr said " it is 11/2 hour flight..you would be as close as a phone call and the next plane out. He recommends I go.
I think I will play this by ear.
Dr also put me on Znax three times a day...LOL I took one night before last and last night and fell asleep here at the computer. I decided to talk 1/2 twice a day and one at bed time..just took one and am making lots of mistakes so I'll say good night for now.
Love
Marge

Last edited:
Dearest Marge: Thanks for the update. I have been anxiously eyeing the site looking for word from you.

Been thinking of you often, and sending you cyber hugs.

Hope you can see your way clear to go to Las Vegas with your sis. Perhaps the change of scenerly will lift your spirits just a little. You surely deserve it.

jj

Deer Marge, Do go if you feel at all that you can. Please remember that you have to take care of yourself to be able to take care of your loved ones.

Marge,

Your update was appreciated. All I can say is "ditto" to what everyone else has just written. Love and prayers go out to you and to your family.......

Marge;
For once, I am at a loss for words. I don't know what I'd do in your situation. I do know that the stress of this crisis surely weirs (sp) you down. You and your family are constantly in our prayers. I only wish life was easier for you. I pray that you are given the strength to bear the heavy burden that has been put upon you. I would shoulder some of it if I could. I still don't know what to say. It's all been said before. So I will say this. Though we only have known each other through cyber-space, I do love and support you, as do all here who have been following this thread.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Dear Marge, you have a plate full and have been bravely shouldering a heavy load. It might do you some good to get away for a little while and recharge your batteries. Since you will be a short distance away, take the opportunity and take care of yourself.

Marge, I add my thoughts, strength, and positive energies to all of the others that are being sent your way.

You have SO many friends and people who love you! ;)

Lee

Back
Top Bottom