Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marge, I agree with the doctor, take the trip, it's just 1- 1/2 hours away from home and a phone call. You can be back home in no time. Go and see your sisters and their families. Never under estimate the power of family. I think you can use some support, and a much needed get-away.

Ditto what Amber said. Marge you need to take care of yourself too. John needs his family around him - 1 1/2 hrs is close - and you can get some rest, see family and let them take care of you for a few days! It will do you a world of good and then you can go home - rested and stronger.

Hugs and prayers coming your way - as long as you need them, and then for a while longer!!!:flowers:

Dove, Go. Your son will be taken care of by his family. We did it when my dad was sick with cancer and we literally had to send Mom on vacation to restore herself. You need to "restore" yourself. Forgive me for jumping in here on my first day, but when at the water don't just get your feet wet!

Marge.. I just got caught up, haven't had much access for a while. I am so sorry to hear the latest news. Such difficult news to get on that day! Our thoughts and prayers will continue to go out to you and your family.

Karen

Oh Marge,
I'm so very sorry. There are no words that will help right now, just know that if you need anything I'm here. You are dearly loved and I just wish there were more I could do for all of you.
hugs and love to you all,
cj

Marge,

Such sad news! My deepest condolences to you, Sandie, Chris, Tim, & Kevin. You will remain in my prayers.

Marge, there is so little I can say at a time of loss like this but know that my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry. JoAnn

Oh Marge, I wish there were words that could make your world right again. Nothing can prepare a mother to lose her child - it's never supposed to happen. I am so sorry to hear of John's passing. I hope that he's at peace now, free from the pain he's suffered these long months of illness. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Sandie and the boys this night and in the difficult days ahead as you try to learn to live with this void. Lean on each other and the rest of us who love you and care for you.
With Deepest Sympathy,
Terry

I'm so sorry Marge! My heart goes out to you. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

"Always blessings never losses"! We are fortunate to have had those in our lives for as long as we did then to have never had them in or lives to begin with.

Dear Lord, we ask you to stay close to this family as they grieve the loss of their beloved son, husband and father. Only You can give them comfort through Your mercy and love. We know that even in the darkest night You are the light of the world. We thank you for the gift that John was to this world. While John will be missed, his spirit lives on in the lives of all those he touched in his time here on earth. Surround this family with love from you and from us as they face the difficult days ahead. Amen

Dear Lord, we ask you to stay close to this family as they grieve the loss of their beloved son, husband and father. Only You can give them comfort through Your mercy and love. We know that even in the darkest night You are the light of the world. We thank you for the gift that John was to this world. While John will be missed, his spirit lives on in the lives of all those he touched in his time here on earth. Surround this family with love from you and from us as they face the difficult days ahead. Amen

Respectfully, amen.

Amen,
kadesma

[quoteAmen=jabbur;507565]Dear Lord, we ask you to stay close to this family as they grieve the loss of their beloved son, husband and father. Only You can give them comfort through Your mercy and love. We know that even in the darkest night You are the light of the world. We thank you for the gift that John was to this world. While John will be missed, his spirit lives on in the lives of all those he touched in his time here on earth. Surround this family with love from you and from us as they face the difficult days ahead. Amen[/quote]

Amen
David Cottrell

Marge, I'm so sorry. I know you are hurting terrubly. I wish there was more I could do. I suppose the only thing we can think of in this circumstance is that John is no longer suffering. My condolences.

Marge, I'm sending you my condolences and positive thoughts for better days ahead. You and your family have been through such a rough time!

Wishing you peace.

Lee

Back
Top Bottom