Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
{{{{Marge}}}}}} - I am so sorry for the pain you and your family have gone through, are going through, and will go through. Jabbur's prayer is right on. John is at peace now - no more pain - may the Lord hold you and your family close at this time and give you strength and peace. Dear friend, you are thought of and prayed for often - know how much your friends here love you.

Marge, you have my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your beloved son John. He had been through so much fighting this battle, may he rest in peace. His spirit will always be with you, and warm your heart.
Barb

Marge, my sincere sympathies on the loss of your beloved son. May you find peace in his enduring spirit.

We lost John at 2:40 this morning.

Marge; I am so sorry for all the pain that you and your family has gone through, including John. But remember, you haven't lost him. First, his spirit will always be with you. Second, he is still a living being, just not in mortality, and you will be together again with both him and your husband. You are for a while, seperated from each other. And yes, that seperation is painful. But he isn't lost to you. Take comfort in knowing that there is life after death, and that there is a living Father who is not of this world. And know that we will all leave this mortal sphere behind, with all of its pain and trials, for a better place.

John is now reunited with his Dad, and is waiting for you and the rest of your/his family to catch up one day.

We love you, and John is looking down, wishing the pain could be removed from your lives. He is in good hands.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
Marge, I've been away for a while but you and John were often in my thoughts. I'm so terribly, terribly sorry. You will remain in my thoughts always.

i'm very sorry, marge. john is at peace now, with his loved ones in heaven.

you and yours are in my prayers.

Dear Lord, we ask you to stay close to this family as they grieve the loss of their beloved son, husband and father. Only You can give them comfort through Your mercy and love. We know that even in the darkest night You are the light of the world. We thank you for the gift that John was to this world. While John will be missed, his spirit lives on in the lives of all those he touched in his time here on earth. Surround this family with love from you and from us as they face the difficult days ahead. Amen
As others have said, this prayer says what is in my heart. I am so sorry dear Marge. There really is nothing else I can say. James and I love you dearly and we will continue to pray for you and the rest of the family.

Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom