Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marge,
it's so great to see you here with smiles and having some fun..I think a trip and meeting some of this crew is just what the doctor ordered..I wish my health was better, I'd get my hubby to fire up the motor home, come get you and off we'd all go..wouldn't it be fun to meet all these wonderful friends?
Have fun Marge..
love kadesma

Marge, the trip sounds like a wonderful idea! And if you make it to PA, let me know--if we can meet up, we'll treat you to a special meal.:)

Great idea! :cool::LOL: She can visit all the members of DC, then when she gets back home she can write a book with all her adventures!

;)Barbara

You guys are so funny !!
Yes Elf...my woodshed is still open and the welcome sign is in plain sight. In fact with the fence down it can be seen from the street.It sits right next to the old dog kennel (with 3 runs ) so I can use it for a holding pen...LOL

You see what I mean, Marge? These ladies are real live wires!

I had a dream last night and I don't want to scare you with all the sordid details but it involved Elf taking you to lunch and getting the both of you all liquored-up. Then ya'll were asked to leave because Elf was accused of getting too frisky with the waitstaff. The next thing I knew, the both of you got hauled off to the pokey because it seemed that Elf was mooning folks at the Victoria's Secret. We all found out because Katie replaced your avatars with your mug shots!

Now, that was only a dream but make sure you have a good hold on that leash, Marge.

Your well behaved friend, Terry

...I had a dream last night and I don't want to scare you with all the sordid details but it involved Elf taking you to lunch and getting the both of you all liquored-up. Then ya'll were asked to leave because Elf was accused of getting too frisky with the waitstaff. The next thing I knew, the both of you got hauled off to the pokey because it seemed that Elf was mooning folks at the Victoria's Secret. We all found out because Katie replaced your avatars with your mug shots!...
A dream? That's not what I heard!

Anyway, there's not a bit of truth to it. It was dinner, not lunch!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom