Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh what wonderful news........our prayers are truely being answered. Huge hugs Marge! I'll continue to pray for his health to return to normal and for you all to be given the strength during his recovery.

Hello Marge, thank you for keeping us updated. I've been thinking about you a lot. Hope the improvements continue and that you'll be back to us with further positive news soon.

Thank God for John's strength, his wonderful doctor's and the best family a man could ask for to help him through this. God Bless you all. JoAnn

Wonderful news! Prayers going out for his complete recovery, and a big hug for you Sweetie.

I just knew something good would happen Marge ;) Maybe it's time to start a new thread about John's progress! What great news. You and your family must be so relieved that he is breathing on his own again.

I am so sorry that you have gone through one more sorrow. I'm glad that he seems to be doing good now.
My thoughts and prayers continue your way.

Re: John

I'm typing this for my sister, Marge, about son John. The good news today is that he was sitting in a chair this morning (still attached to intravenous, but not intubated, using oxygen mask), eating canned fruit cocktail, canned pears, diet 7-up, diet coke, and then his lunch arrived. Sliced turkey on dark wheat, cranberry juice, orange slices, fruit cocktail, and soup. He is looking good too, the color returned to his face and the excess water is leaving his body. We are so happy to have this good news to share with you. We don't know about the results of the chemo treatment yet, to know if he will have to begin the second round of it next week. Marge will keep you informed as to his progress.

Please keep John in your prayers that the cancer is in remission and that it stays that way. Praise God for his love and mercy. We all thank you for your prayers also.

"Lil Sis,"
Caroli

Thank you Caroli for keeping us updated. That is truly good news. Marge - the Bear and I send our prayers to John and the entire family.

This thread has officially turned into "John's recovery thread".

Back
Top Bottom