Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, thank you for the update. It is always good to hear such good news. We are continuing to pray. We want to hear more good news!]

:) Barbara

Marge and Caroli, what great news, and such a huge turn around for John with all the eating he is doing! Caroli, I am certain Marge must appreciate having you there by her side through all of this. I certainly hope you all have great news about John's chemo treatment. Keep us posted whenever you can.

BTW, I like how you turned this into a new thread entitled "John's recovery" :)

:):) That is such wonderful news! Isn't the power of prayer amazing! We will continue our thoughts and prayers for your family Marge. There are miracles and you have most certainly been touched by one.:)

Harborwitch said:
:):) That is such wonderful news! Isn't the power of prayer amazing! We will continue our thoughts and prayers for your family Marge. There are miracles and you have most certainly been touched by one.:)

I cannot agree more. Please give the Marge and the rest of the family our love and let them know that prayers will continue. Marge is truely blessed to have you there by her side...... your a wonderful sister.

What wonderful news. Marge, I'm so very happy for you and your family. I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer..Will continue to send prayers and good thoughts your way..Caroli, bless you for the latest news on John..it was with happy tears in my eyes that I read this note you sent us. May all of you have many more happy days like this ahead and may John's recovery fly by..

kadesma

SizzlininIN said:
I cannot agree more. Please give the Marge and the rest of the family our love and let them know that prayers will continue. Marge is truely blessed to have you there by her side...... your a wonderful sister.

Dear Dove

Regretfully I have only just found this thread about your brother-in-law and the suffering you have all undergone. Please know that my heartfelt thoughts and prayers are added to those of everyone else.

The bonds of family love are so strong and John has been born up by yours.
It's inspirational too to witness the care and concern of your 'cyber family' here.

I love the words of that psalm " In the shadow of your wings I rejoice, your right hand holds me fast" You and your family are all held very fast, but very tenderly.:)

Dove said:
Good news!!
they took the breathing tube out this morning..He is 100% breathing on his own..no more fresh blood in his lungs..still fluid and his body is still swollen from holding fluids.

This is great news. Like I said before, It not his time yet.

What wonderful news!!! It sounds like John is getting stronger by the day, and I'm sure your spirits are, too! I'll continue thinking of all of you! {{hugs}}

I am so glad this is now a sticky thread! I keep looking for updates and found it hard to find the topic, so thanks to the admins/mods :)

Hope your keeping yourself well Marge and Caroli. I assume John is still doing well as I write this. Let us know your results on his recent chemo treatment when you guys can. Still hoping he wont have to endure yet another treatment next week. Take care sisters!

John had a good night last night so Sandie was able to sleep all night. Kevin had a repair job to do for the business (Landscaping/sprinkler systems. drainage etc.) then he relieved Sandie until 9 PM tonight.

I went down for about 2 hours. He really looked good. But then tonight Kev. said his feeding tube (in his nose) was clogged so they had to take care of that and insert it deeper. Then do X-Rays.

They are going to do blood work on Monday to check for lead..The fast drying glue he uses on PVC Pipe ( for 20 years now) says it can cause Luekimia..I would think that it shouldn't have been so easy to buy. I think he found that out on line..

It's getting pretty tired where i am sitting so I'll close for tonight.
Marge
Thanks MichaelMarie for the card..again. You are so sweet.
Dove

Marge;

It thrills me to hear of the positive progress. Keep on keeping on. I so wish we weren't so good at creating things that can hurt us (cancer causing solvents, radio-active substances, etc.).

Keep prayer a major part of your life. I have little else to say. There is little else to be said. You are a wonderful lady, for your husband, your children, and are a good freind to all of us as well. I'd say that you are learning in this life what you are supposed to be learning.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Marge............I can't tell you how happy I am that he is improving. The clogged feeding tube is pretty common really and nothing to be concerned about. I will continue to pray and I hope you know how much I think of you all. Thoughts and prayers as always....Love Sizz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom